15 Bumgenius OS and 4 Large Fuzzibunz

arly1983

We are a smoke/pet free home. I do not hold items until you request my pp address. If I don't recieve pp in 12 hrs, the item goes back up for sale (unless we work something out) I am a quck shipper. Most times I can ship the same business day I receive cleared payment. If not, I ship the next business day.

I am having a horrible time with microfiber so I am letting my beloved BGOS go. :( I just stripped them with dawn so they are good to go. All but 2 come with both BG inserts. The other two are marked and come with just the BGOS insert and no the infant. They are all stain free and the elastic is great. I have discribed each diaper below.

TAKE THE LAST 4 FOR $40 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL. WILL GO IN THE MAIL TOMORROW!!!!

I do discounts on shipping for multiple items. :thumbsup:

1. great aplix and minimal piling on tabs $13 ppd SOLD
2. great aplix and minimal piling on tabs $13 ppd SOLD

3. great aplix and minimal piling on tabs $13 ppd SOLD
4. great aplix and a little piling on tabs $12 ppd SOLD
5. great aplix and a little piling on tabs $12 ppd SOLD
6. great aplix and a little piling on tabs $12 ppd SOLD

Picture1074.jpg

7. good aplix and some piling on tabs $11 ppd SOLD
8. good aplix and some piling on tabs $11 ppd SOLD
9. good aplix and some piling on tabs $11 ppd SOLD
10. good aplix and some piling on tabs $11 ppd SOLD

11. good aplix and some piling on tabs $11 ppd SOLD
12. good aplix and some piling on tabs $11 ppd SOLD

Picture1075.jpg

13. good aplix and some piling on tabs $11 ppd SOLD
14. piley tabs and aplix, aplix still sticky, no infant insert $9.50 ppd SOLD
15. piley tabs and aplix, aplix still sticky, no infant insert $9.50 ppd SOLD

Picture1076.jpg

These FB I just bought. They were used a maximum of 3 times each. They are stain free with great elastic and snaps and come with FB insert.

Red Daisy $11 pdd SOLD
Green Daisy $11 ppd SOLD
Purple Daisy $11 ppd SOLD
Blue Daisy $11 ppd SOLD

$39 ppd for all 4.

Picture1077.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Jonah Baby

How well do the BG's fit most sizes?
Like, could they be used on an average size newborn up to toddlerhood?

I'd be happy to buy the "less desired" of the pile - I don't care if there's fuzziness or not, etc.

K

k1tt3n

Do you have any bum genius left for sale? If so what colors are available and could you tell me the price/shipping to 32413? Thanks

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC