My nephew has a name, and it's NOT Natas

Splash

AJ called her earlier to ask, and she said that they had not decided yet but that she was putting her foot down to Michael. Thank goodness!

We were convinced it was going to be Tyler. The whole family thought it would be Tyler. Ty was the only almost normal name that Mike liked, and we all figured that she would compromise on Tyler. Nope, she didn't.

My new nephew's name is Tristan Daniel.

I'm not positive that they're spelling it Tristan (I've also seen it Tristian), but I imagine that they are. But I am just so dang happy that the kid got a reprieve... in the naming department at least.

ADS

Morganthe

LOL at the thread title, Splash :D

I LIKE the name Tristran. In fact, when I was a child, we had a collie whose AKC registered name was Tristran Trevellian (sp?) -- Trev for short. Awesome dog & better than any babysitter. Especially since he let me ride him all the time :D

Congrats on a non-average, but regular name for your nephew :)

ps -- hope you don't mind the dog comment. It seems to be a tradition in this family that some of the kids happen to be named the same as a auld departed pooch. :eek:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Horay he's not Satan :D :p

My cousin's middle boy is a Tristan -- Spencer, Tristan & Beau.... Reminds me I'm overdue on paying a visit! :eek: :)

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Oh darn, I'm so disappointed they didn't name him Natas (kidding, of course!)
I like the name Tristan and have had a couple daycare kids named Tristan over the years that were both very nice kids, if that means anything! ;)

We had a "Tristram" at our daycare centre, lovely little boy, lovely nature.

Older parents, and we have a street not far from where the centre was that was Tristram Ave....so thought i was always calling a street to come here.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC