Anyone else have a 94-97 Accord? Regent/Frontier Install?

noahsmom24

Well FIL is giving us his Accord Early, I believe its a 96 Accord Possibly a 97 but I personally hate this car. BUT, it is free and will become for the most part my daily driver. We are still planning on going car shopping for a car we can agree on, but that most likely won't be for months out, so...

The thing I hate about this car is that the only working seat belt in the back right now is the middle seat, which is just where I prefer ds anyway. But my problem is that the middle seat is a HUGE bump, and then the seats on each side is kind of made like bucket seats..i just don't like it.
I'm wondering if anyone has installed a Regent/Frontier in this car? How it went? Where did you have to install in the back for a tight fit? Should I just go ahead and rule out the middle seat where I prefer? There is headrests on the back but not one for the middle either, and I'm thinking with that big hump I'm not going to be able to see out of the back window ughh

I'm also worried about the back seatbelts, Anyone else have any problems with them?

I'm interested in any info. on installing these two car seats in this car.
I haven't gotten any time with it here in the last 6months so I honestly don't know if things have been fixed, DOUBT IT with them, but I will see tonight as Dh is driving it home because of bad weather and his truck can't handle slick roads, so I'm going to run out and take a look at it later.
:)

ADS

noahsmom24

hmm, no one? Surprising I thought these cars were more common, well at least I remember them being a few years back anyway lol

noahsmom24

& Should I expect there will already be a pre-drilled hole for us to install the tether anchor? :) I would think so, Right? By the way I was wrong, it is a 94 Honda Accord, 2door sedan.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC