Sunshine Kids Seat Sale

DadToThree

Just a heads up that Sunshine Kids is having an MSRP break period from Feb 6 - 22nd, 2010 on all their new 2010 seats! This is Canada wide. Most retailers will be offering the new lower sale MSRP during this period, so check out your local store!

If you don't have a store near by, I believe you will be able to order from www.skjp.com, or google Sunshine Kids Radian to find an online store.

Happy Shopping!!

ADS

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Thanks! :) What is the new lower sale MSRP for them? The link you gave didn't have the info on the sale or the lower prices.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
It's Feb. 6 today and the XTs on SK's site are $329.99, isn't that the same ol' price?

ETA: okay, looks like DearBorn and JuniorBaby have it for $299, so seems SK web site isn't doing the sale price like the retailers are. I dislike how JuniorBaby says the MSRP is $349. I've never seen it anywhere for $349, only $329 including right from the manufacturer. But, I've noticed that JuniorBaby often inflates the MSRP of other items as well.

Last edited:

DadToThree

Sale is Feb 6-22nd. I was told they were going to put the sale on their website, but maybe not. Prices are:

Radian 65: Reg 269.99, Sale 249.99
Radian Premier: Reg 299.99, Sale 279.99
Radian XT: Reg 329.99, Sale 299.99

Not a huge savings, but if you were in the market for one in the next month or so it is worth buying now ...

ladybug_mom

LMK if you decide to do that :)

The problem is my MA's have 48lb limits and expire in 2012 and 2013. I have no idea what a fair price would be? I may hold onto one as an extra seat and give away the Titan I have in MIL's car.

So now I have to figure out if I want the Premier or the XT (in Metro or Ventura van has gray interior), both RF to 45lbs, but I don't know if DS will like the head wings on the XT.

Oh and I just noticed Junior Baby also has the 2009 Monterey boosters on for $89.99.

Can the Monterey be used without UAS? I only have UAS in the passenger and middle of the 3rd of my Sienna. I would just put DD back there but she constantly fights with my 5 & 7 yr old, so keeping her with the 3 yr old is better. I can't wait to get her out of the back row and into the middle again.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC