Need picture of older kid in booster

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
The head of PreK staff at Leila's school is willing to hand out a copy of my recent article to each family on Monday -- I'm including a picture of Leila RF at 3 years old, her half sister harnessed at 6 years old & would like to include a picture of a kid about 8+ years old still in a dedicated booster.... Anyone have one they're willing to share? *TIA*

ADS

beeman

Here's the one our local insurance company SGI uses. They also have a poster of it in a lot of the SGI agencies. You might find one with better resolution at www.sgi.sk.ca . I want to get a copy of the poster to put up at my old school. Even though I'm an advocate, I'm still shocked when I do see a kid in a booster, because it's so rare here, due to poor promotion. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Michi

My daughter is 9 and we just bought her a new Monarch...would that work?
I'll try to get some shots of her in her seat this afternoon.

beeman

I didnt' even notice this, but is that booster fitting right, due to the headrest. I'd swear there's a space there.

skaterbabs

Would one of CJ do? He's 10 years 7 mos on the 26th. Let me know, and I'll take a new one for you this afternoon.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Thanks all! I think a picture of a boy would be better since I do have 2 girls already :) Rebekah, I would love one of your son -- he's definitely older than most assume is necessary & he's a big kid anyway, right? :D The sooner better (not to be a pain) ... my printer at home isn't working for some reason so I've got to print on the campus computers.

Tara

I think I have a shot of my eldest, 9, in a BG if you still need one Tiff (and could get a better shot if needed as well)
Just let me know.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Here's a draft -- backseat data based on University research in Buffalo, NY (see center backseat article in the news area) ... I never got *good* clearly RF pix of Leila in the winter, so I'm debating between this one or the really cute one of her in the summer :rolleyes: Cuteness is great, but I wanted to show how to keep kids warm in the winter without huge bulky coats.

Last edited:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Thanks, I just noticed I added "TM" after SafeKids :rolleyes: Where did that come from? I haven't seen it written that way anywhere else.... I make the silliest typos sometimes :p (Which is why I keep asking you all to check my stuff out -- I need an editor!) :)

skaterbabs

Here you are, one is of him in a backless TB, the other is of course the PW.

Last edited:

skaterbabs

Thanks. Depending on how he grows, he could see 12 boostered. :eek: I have no doubt he'll make it past 11. lol :rolleyes: Gregory won't make it nearly as long. He's almost s tall as CJ, and outweighs him by a whole pound. lol

scatterbunny

AWESOME booster pics, Rebekah! :D

I'm so jealous, I want the Woodstock Parkway! Why can't Britax sell Parkway covers??

skaterbabs

What's funny is they wanted to blue one from Target - which of course went on clearance less than a week after I ordered the Woodstock from Dana. :rolleyes:

Honeslt I'd love to swap them out for cowmoo - at least then all my seats would match. The cowmoo MA with the woodstock PWs is, um......interesting. lol

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
What's funny is they wanted to blue one from Target - which of course went on clearance less than a week after I ordered the Woodstock from Dana. :rolleyes:

Honeslt I'd love to swap them out for cowmoo - at least then all my seats would match. The cowmoo MA with the woodstock PWs is, um......interesting. lol

LOL! I bet it is a treat for your eyes! :D

skaterbabs

treat? Not hardly. :p lol Which is why I'd like to find a cheap blue cover for the MA. :rolleyes: I won't spend much because we'll be lucky if all three of them still fit those seats in 18 mos.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC