Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Car seat for a Cavalier Coupe

My cleaning person has a Cavalier Coupe and needs a convertible seat for her DD who is about 8-9 months and 23 lbs. I thinking the MR might be a good option b/c the RFing weight limit. I told her to keep her RFing until at least two. She was shocked by that but hopefully she will do it. Anyone know how a MR installs in that car? She wants to spend close to $100... but I think she'll pay for a MR. Any other recommendations?
    DS 7.5 years 71 lbs FFing in:
    a Frontier90, PWSGL 2013
    DS2 3.5 years 35 lbs FFing in:
    Foonf, Frontier 85, SureRide

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Car seat for a Cavalier Coupe

it should be fine. I can get DD's FPSVD in ours with no problem and also still have room for the Regent.
    DS 9 years old, 57# 50.5in in a Evenflo Amp LBB 01 Honda Accord, Graco TB LBB 03 Honda Pilot
    DD 6 years old 43.5# 44in Recaro ProBooster 01 Honda Accord, Britax Frontier85 03 Honda Pilot