Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Community Member scatterbunny's Avatar

Regent in stock at Baby Universe!

http://www.babyuniverse.com/pro.asp?...rc=backinstock

And also at Baby Love (but I think someone already posted about Baby Love recently): http://www.babylove.com/cgi-bin/Soft...191+1170924518
    ~Jenny

"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." ~Abraham Joshua Hesche

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Regent in stock at Baby Universe!

No cougar for sure, eh? C'mon Britax, my kid wants animal print covers!
    TIFF ~ doula & all hours childcare provider
    SCARLA: winter '02 . . . Jr. Roller Derby level III
    BEAR: spring '11 ... Recaro Sport + Clek Oobr
    RAHNE: summer '17 ... MicoMax30 + RadianRXT
    childcare: 0-7yrs... Contender + Frontier Clicktight
    {emergencies: Scenera Next, Highback, Topside}

Quote Originally Posted by papooses View Post
    No cougar for sure, eh? C'mon Britax, my kid wants animal print covers!
    Doesn't look like that one's coming back.
    ~Jenny

"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." ~Abraham Joshua Hesche

Admin - CPST Instructor wendytthomas's Avatar

Oh man, I hadn't heard of that one. Piper would have loved it! I found it online at once place (don't know if it's in stock, but it's listed). Too bad we're not quite Regent shopping yet (need to have her outgrow, then sell the Wizards first while she temps in the Radian and a Parkway).

Wendy
    wendy, cpst-i mom to
    piper, 7/26/02, 62", 108#, seatbelt, driving her own car
    laine 9/16/09, 54", 96#, Nuna Aaces, Diono Solana 2
    in my husband's 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser, my 2017 Volvo XC90, and big sister's 2016 Honda Civic
    https://www.car-seat.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1353&dateline=1552329  785

Senior Community Member MagnificentMama's Avatar

Gah!! I wanted to order the Sahara from Baby Love, but shipping to me would be an additional 50.00!! And Baby Universe only has the classic instock and free shipping. Go figure!! Thankfully were not in dire need for a Regent, hopefully DD can wait a month or two before she fully outgrows the Marathon.

Keep scoping for more I'm on the email list for a bazillion stores but none of them are apparently instock and I can't find them like you can.

Quick Aside- Didn't they discontinue the Blue Boquet? It's beautiful (well as beautiful as a Girly Regent can get right now). I'd order one but I want to make sure the DOM isn't going to be early 06 or something.
    Miss Goofball

6yo|Regent

CPS Technician

My friend ordered from BabyLove--and had to pay $50 shipping. Yikes. But, she needed the seat 2 pounds ago, so she paid it.
    Alicia, Mom & CPST
    Taylor, 7yo, 49lbs, Graco TB
    Sidney, 5yo, 47lbs, Graco TB
    : Stella, 2yo, 28lbs, RF Britax MA
    Lucy, 2-2-10, Chicco Keyfit 30

HI I ordered the regent blue bouquet from Baby Love. The seat had an DOM date of 12-14-06. I paid the shipping because I really need the seat for my son. He loves his new seat even with the flowers.

Virginia

thank you! I ordered mine yesterday (2 of them) and they are already shipped and in my state. I could even receive them today but Monday at latest. I ordered the onyx which suits my grey interior van. Since my boys are getting older I want the seat to fade into the vans interior as much as possible.

I'm the one that has a special needs child who definitely needs to be harnessed and I decided just to keep his normal twin harnessed also. Can't think of a reason not to. May purchase a booster if he needs to travel in others vehicles but for ours i am very happy with my decision to go with the Regents. They are just now getting to outgrow their FPSE's at 5.75yrs. (37lb and 42", seemingly all leg since their shoulders are most definitely not above the top slots but maybe just at them).

anyways, onto deciding the infant car seat for our May arrival.

Glad everyone is getting their Regents!
    ~Jenny

Carseat Crazy

Where did you find the Onxy? I have been searching and cant find one! My SIL is in dire need of one. Any other sites????

Cathy

Carseat Crazy

eBay but again higher price...even higher than babylove.com usually. Check feedback (actually read them) also ask seller to verify DOM for the seat, etc. Verify shipping costs before bidding, etc.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by CatSanders View Post
    Where did you find the Onxy? I have been searching and cant find one! My SIL is in dire need of one. Any other sites????

Cathy

http://www.babylove.com now has the Onyx in stock with the Blue Bouquet instead of the Sahara. $269 + shipping from south Florida.