Regent in stock at Baby Universe!

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Oh man, I hadn't heard of that one. Piper would have loved it! I found it online at once place (don't know if it's in stock, but it's listed). Too bad we're not quite Regent shopping yet (need to have her outgrow, then sell the Wizards first while she temps in the Radian and a Parkway).

Wendy

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
Gah!! I wanted to order the Sahara from Baby Love, but shipping to me would be an additional 50.00!! And Baby Universe only has the classic instock and free shipping. Go figure!! Thankfully were not in dire need for a Regent, hopefully DD can wait a month or two before she fully outgrows the Marathon.

Keep scoping for more :D I'm on the email list for a bazillion stores but none of them are apparently instock and I can't find them like you can.

Quick Aside- Didn't they discontinue the Blue Boquet? It's beautiful (well as beautiful as a Girly Regent can get right now). I'd order one but I want to make sure the DOM isn't going to be early 06 or something.

vlsnodg

HI I ordered the regent blue bouquet from Baby Love. The seat had an DOM date of 12-14-06. I paid the shipping because I really need the seat for my son. He loves his new seat even with the flowers. :D

Virginia :)

thank you! I ordered mine yesterday (2 of them) and they are already shipped and in my state. I could even receive them today but Monday at latest. I ordered the onyx which suits my grey interior van. Since my boys are getting older I want the seat to fade into the vans interior as much as possible.

I'm the one that has a special needs child who definitely needs to be harnessed and I decided just to keep his normal twin harnessed also. Can't think of a reason not to. May purchase a booster if he needs to travel in others vehicles but for ours i am very happy with my decision to go with the Regents. They are just now getting to outgrow their FPSE's at 5.75yrs. (37lb and 42", seemingly all leg since their shoulders are most definitely not above the top slots but maybe just at them).

anyways, onto deciding the infant car seat for our May arrival. :)

wondering1

eBay but again higher price...even higher than babylove.com usually. Check feedback (actually read them) also ask seller to verify DOM for the seat, etc. Verify shipping costs before bidding, etc.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC