Anyone going to check out the live chat with NHSTA?

capeKO71

I think it's being done through Twitter... Evenflo has info on it on facebook...
I'm on my iPhone or I'd post more info...

Just wondering if anyone was going to lurk a bit.

It's from 2-3 today and all about child passenger safety...

ADS

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Didn't know about it...off to join evenflo on fb, might have to join twitter too now. 2-3 is afternoon nap time here!

Susan

capeKO71

yeah - it's eastern... should be interesting. ;) wonder if there will be many parents on it with questions or just a bunch of techs. lol.

mommy-medic

:mad: Why does it have to be through facebook or twitter? I don't have either, and yes, I *could* make a profile for it, but there is a REASON I refuse to get sucked into the social networking type sites. Why can't NHTSA do it through their own website???

Judi's DH

Senior Community Member
:mad: Why does it have to be through facebook or twitter? I don't have either, and yes, I *could* make a profile for it, but there is a REASON I refuse to get sucked into the social networking type sites. Why can't NHTSA do it through their own website???

:yeahthat:

I'm a tad anti social to. :thumbsdown:

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
A mother's promise is "powered" by evenflo...love seeing all the other brands and hardly any evenflo seats on there!

I started tweeting just for the chat...yeah me.

Susan

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Awesome. I have it set up to go to my phone now. I have to go to work today, grr.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC