My trip to BuyBuy Baby

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I took a trip to BuyBuy Baby today to look for the Jonah Marathon that I was told they might have. No such luck. :( They did have some other cool stuff, though!

1) Boulevard Shannon-- I love it even more now that I used to. I would love to have the Shannon as a *spare* cover. I'm not sure how I would feel about it if it was the primary cover. :confused:

2) Britax Vigour-- I LOVE it!!! It is so awesome! It is heavy, but really cool!

3) Bumbleride Flyer-- I love it! I don't like it as much as the Vigour (it is a completely different kind of stroller, anyway), but I do like it!

4) Maclaren Techno XLR-- it can be used with infant carseats, like the Global used to do. Super cool! I LOVE LOVE LOVE some of the colors!

5) Perego Uno--- very cool. I think it is the "new" Venezia.

6) Perego Pliko P3 "Mod"-- it is green! Cool!!

7) Graco Snugride-- some cool covers.

I know there was other stuff, too, but I can't remember what it was! :eek:

Anyway, it was a good trip! :)

ADS

scatterbunny

I wish I had gotten into strollers when dd was still small enough to really benefit from a stroller.

Sounds like a great trip!

Michi

Our local baby boutique has the Jonah. It's cute, but I thought the fabric was sort-of stiff and uncomfortable - (a lot like the Dragonfly couture one.)

They also had the Bumbleride...Now THAT was cool!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
They also had the Bumbleride...Now THAT was cool!

Isn't it?!? :) I thought it was really nice!

84186000143rd.jpg

They had it in red and green.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
I just loved BuyBuy Baby when I went there! After only shopping at BRU and Target, I found so much more at BBB - and I was impressed. I'd love to go back one day and peruse all the seats ;)

CrabbyBunchX3

Do you by chance recall thei price tag on the boulevards? Any sales?
Should be getting our tax return back very shortly and once we do we'll be heading to either buy buy baby or great beginnings(probably both).

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
There weren't any good sales. :(

All their seats were "regular price" and competitive with BRU.

There were some strollers marked down, but it was because they were the 2006 models.

broken4u05

I think right now Great beginnings has a $20 off car seats over $200 i dont know if it is a big deal because i know i have found some cheaper online.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC