Costco has Summer Hanna Andersson dresses for $13.99...

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I will definitely check them out if I'm there, but she already has a Love To Twirl dress in 130, and we're happy with that fit, so I'm not hugely optimistic -- at least not enough to make a special trip tomorrow (25-minute drive in terrible weather).

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
On another forum someone posted that their Costco has a few new styles! (but they didn't post pics).

I also found out that the Costco dresses are made in China where Hanna is normally made in Peru. This would help account for the cheap price. Kind of irks me that Hanna went to China for production of some things.

Heather98012

OOhh.....I'll have to see if my Costco has new ones out. I got the pink tiered one, the floral one, & the teal/green stripe one all in 120. DD is 48# tall & they work great. I will say that the tiered one is more like a 130, IMO.

I'll let you know if I find any others at Costco today. They did have a cute pink Pucci print one when I was there last time, but not in the size I needed. Crossing my fingers for today!

I think we're headed to Hawaii in April, so these will come in super handy.

emandbri

I saw the new dresses. They were all sleeveless one had spaghetti straps and was orange and yellow. The others had thicker straps and were pink with flowers, blue with flowers, wide stripes, and thin stripes. I was good and none jumped into my cart. :whistle:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I got my dresses yesterday! A big thanks to ZephyrBlue for shipping them to me!

Here is what I discovered. Of the original dresses, the tiered dress is a longer style. I got it in a 100 (4T) for DD and she has growing room. The other two dresses are a shorter style, I got the flowered and the pucci print. I originally assumed that the dressed were supposed to be the same length and one just fit bigger than the other, but I don't believe this is the case. I bought the 110 (5/6) in the flowered and pucci style and they are super wide on DD compared to the green tiered in 100. So, I should have got the 100 as well for the flowered and pucci and they would fit her in width then but would be shorter in length (which I am sure they are supposed to be).

So, DD will be wearing the green tiered 100 this year and I'll be saving the flowered and pucci 110's for next year.

So, I might need some more 100's in the new style if ZephyrBlue happens to be going to Costco again.....:whistle:

crunchierthanthou

Re: Cosco has Summer Hanna Andersson dresses for $13.99...

I thought I'd bump this up to add that mine still has some dresses. They also have jammies in boy and girl patterns. They were $11.99. I didn't look at the size range, but I did check to see that they were made in Peru. :eek: You can see in the photo that there are size 9-18 months and size 3. I have no idea if they have larger ones (I believe the size 7 on the right is a pair of Carter's that were dumped in the wrong spot).

click to enlarge

emandbri

Bumping this up. I am quite upset Elizabeth's green dress has holes in it! :mad: Since it is long and not good for playing she hasn't worn it much, usually only of we are going someplace where she won't be climbing. My costco has some left but I don't know if they have any of this style left or not, I'll check.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC