Monterey booster in Portland, Oregon area?

family5oregon

Does anyone know of any stores in the Portland area that sell the SK Monterey booster car seat and with the newer cover? (I know of a store in Corvallis, but they don't accept returns. Just incase I change my mind. :whistle: )

ADS

autumnlily

What about Segal's for Children in Beaverton? I haven't been there for a while but thought I've seen them there before.

Call first. They have numerous items on their webpage that are not sold in store (online only... like Radians).

WhatAboutPuppy

What about Segal's for Children in Beaverton? I haven't been there for a while but thought I've seen them there before.

Call first. They have numerous items on their webpage that are not sold in store (online only... like Radians).

It's been like a month since the last time I was in, but they had the radian at that time... only the 65 though if I'm not mistaken... I know it wasn't the xt.

they have the Oobr!! I know that's not what you said though. haha

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Call Sunshine Kids. There is a place. They basically do mailorder, but that is where I tried out the Monterey.

family5oregon

After many calls ended up getting the Monterey in Corvallis. We picked up the new gray monterey. awsome seat! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC