The first years true fit booster

ADS

babygirlsmom1005

The 1st review on it :( (I know, I shouldn't read them, but I can't help myself)

We bought this booster seat for my 2 year old son (tall for his age) because of how his feet would hang & kick the driver seat from his convertible carseat in my husband's pickup truck. My son fits the minimum requirements for height & weight, but I think the weight minimum should be higher because I can see the seat wobble a little bit because of the low weight sitting on it. The cup holders are in easy reach for him and seem more sturdy then the Evenflo convertible seat ones. Having 2 cup holders is also nice because he can put his sippy cup in one and a few of his small toys in the other. He has taken a nap in the car seat and his head didn't flop forward, it laid perfectly on the side head rest. The side head rests are a perfect width to support his head and to not block his view out the window. It is also nice that once he gets too tall for this seat that we can take the back off and still use the booster part. The arm rests can even fold up to the side of the seat back in case he wants them out of the way. Loved the fact that this booster seat came already assembled, I remember reading reviews on others saying other brands did not. I think we will buy a 2nd one once he outgrows the convertible seat in my car.

Ummm - if you think it's not stable and can even put that it should have a higher weight min. on it - WHY in the world would you continue to use it? Not even getting into the my son is 2 part :(

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Not to mention it doesn't turn into a backless (unless I'm wrong) and the armrests have to be down when in use. I hope she never puts that seat to the test!

(this is why I come here for reviews if I need to read some, not amazon or target or bru).

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC