Question Baby Jogger City Mini & Graco Safe seat

U

Unregistered

I am looking to buy this stroller and use it with this car seat, I want to see if anyone has photos of the seat on the stroller, and the under side of the car seat where the clips on the frame attach to (the piece near the handle) as I am told they do not fit with the clip and I want to see if my car seat has the same under side as people using the seat with the stroller.

Also when did the model with the new basket come out?

ADS

AllieCanada

I have the BJCM and a SS1 and they're a great combo together. I'm still putting DD2 on the stroller in her SS1 occasionally and the stroller pushes wonderfully even though she's on the upper weight limits of the SS1.

I don't have a picture of the clip but I can tell you that the seat first perfectly on the adapter bar once you've adjusted it properly. Sometimes it takes a second to make sure the seat is sitting on the adapter the right way.

Here's a pic of the adapter on the stroller. The little red tabs lift up and you slide the bar into the position that you want so that the bar goes up into the slots on the back of the car seat.
019-3.jpg

and here's the stroller with my SS1 on it
020-4.jpg

Here's a thread about the when the newer baskets came out with pics
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=104969

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC