NEED pics of rfing car seats in outbacks

ADS

Lemonade

I (DH) has an 03 Forester. Not sure if that would help. PM me if you want anything as I don't check here enough.

Kyras_Mama

Ugh, I have some from when we still had our Sport Outback, but they don't really show much of the car at all, just the seats. :(

shashoo

I have pics of a BLVD rf outboard and center as well as a Touriva and maybe Scenera rf outboard. I have tried out way more seats in my Outback than i still have pics of. Are you trying to answer a particular question? Let me know if you need me to post them. A lot of pics I can't post as they have my nanny kids in them but i have a few!

crunchierthanthou

I have an 01 Outback. I think the back seat is similar to the 2000-2006 models. I have a MA, Avenue, CCO, Scenera, Radian80, and SR. I think I have pictures of a rf RA as well. Let me see what I can dig up. LMK if you want to see something I don't have pictured. :)

Scenera (but the front seat is moved out of the way)
IMG_3568.jpg

CCO Center
Coccoroinstalled.jpg

CCO outboard

rfCCOside.jpg

RA (about as reclined as it can go)
sidelatch.jpg

Last edited:

crunchierthanthou

more-

Avenue (next to CCO)
rfAvenueCCORN.jpg

Radian center (new style boot only. old style wouldn't work there)
rfradian.jpg

MA
siderfMA.jpg

rf Radian outboard (again, new boot style only)
rfradianoutboard-1.jpg

here's how far forward the front seat is with the radian behind it.
frontseatposition-1.jpg

compared to all the way forward
frontseatforward-1.jpg

MomtoRyan

Thanks everyone!! My 06 outback has a big hump in the middle and it causes most seats to bang into the front row making it hard to have any leg room. We are thinking of TTC for #2 but I am trying to see if we can fit two RFing convertibles. Any pics would help greatly thanks!!

crunchierthanthou

Thanks everyone!! My 06 outback has a big hump in the middle and it causes most seats to bang into the front row making it hard to have any leg room. We are thinking of TTC for #2 but I am trying to see if we can fit two RFing convertibles. Any pics would help greatly thanks!!

Mine has a hump in the middle. From the pictures on edmunds.com, I think our back seats are very similar.

How old and what size is #1? Which seat do you currently use?

also, check out this thread I started for some ideas on puzzling - http://car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=114090.

MomtoRyan

Mine has a hump in the middle. From the pictures on edmunds.com, I think our back seats are very similar.

How old and what size is #1? Which seat do you currently use?

also, check out this thread I started for some ideas on puzzling - http://car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=114090.

Wow thanks!!

I think the hump in the 06 is a bit higher from the looks but I could be wrong. The 2010 model has no more hump (wish they had realized that long ago it isn't great!!)

DS is 2 1/2 years old 28lbs. We currently have the boulevard and the TF. We have had the RA, Graco snugride, MA, decathalon though also. I tried the Radian XTSL but it wouldn't fit rearfacing which was a drag b/c I loved how narrow it was.

I currently have the boulevard in the center back in the 06 outback and the TF in the 05 legacy GT. DS is not a big fan of the BV though so we will prob be switching back soon. The poor BV has gotten about 2mths of use of it :( And we bought it in 2008 (blush).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC