15% off at Diapers.com

ADS

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
so i called them today because their site said i was getting my keyfit today but the tracking said Monday and i had placed my order in time for the one day guaranteed shipping and they gave me back 15 bucks for them not shipping in time! so i got my keyfit for 112! Holy crap!

Rosey

I got a RA50 for $135 for a baby gift. And I had some referral credit so it was a great deal. Thanks for posting this coupon code!

Laurette

Why did I not check this thread before ordering this morning??? I could have saved 5% more. :(

Awesome deal for those who caught it. I paid $212 for my Flora in December.

kphil

Ugh, the 20% off one worked for me when I added it to my cart yesterday, but I just changed my mind from the Pkwy SG to the Vivo, and when I made the switch, the code now says expired. Argh.

eta: nevermind, I made a typo! Looks like it's good through tomorrow! yay!

Last edited:

cryswilkins

Ok I just got a KF30 base for $47.99!

They price matched Targets Sale of $59.99, got the 20% off, and 10% cash back with Bing.com! Woot.

Cryssy Jane

man I must be a loser. Every time I try to use either the 15% or 20% code it never works. There are a couple things I'm really interested that aren't diapers or anything and i still can't get either code to work.

MANDY1234

now i used the hubbs accound and got a frontier for 190.00:thumbsup: I am so glad I got the seats I needed with such a discount :)

poohbear

How do you get the bing discount? I have to buy something! ;) This is just too good to pass up.

go to bing shopping - go to list of stores, diapers.com, click on it, type in your account (sign up for one if you don't have one) and then shop away. Voila! you should get a confirmation email within a few hours!

poohbear

I emailed them to see if they'll price match. Thanks for the heads up!

ETA: I have referral credit on diapers.com too so that would make the BJCM down to around $185 shipped.

Go through bing shopping - that will bring it down another $18!
ETA: you may want to call them if they don't do it over email (I know it's a pain to sit on hold), but you actually have to put the item in your cart and add the code for the price to show up (you may have to walk them through it over the phone!). Good luck :)

Athena

Go through bing shopping - that will bring it down another $18!
ETA: you may want to call them if they don't do it over email (I know it's a pain to sit on hold), but you actually have to put the item in your cart and add the code for the price to show up (you may have to walk them through it over the phone!). Good luck :)

Also you can price match on the phone and they told me that the coupon for the price match stays in your account for 3 days. When you add the item to your cart online, it automatically shows up. but it looks like a lot of the bonus coupon offers on this thread expire today! :)

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Why won't diapers.com let me combine the $10 off diapers new customer referral code with the 20% off special they are running right now? Is this happening to anyone else? I've never ordered from them before so I am a new customer!

Cryssy Jane

ok I got diapers.com to price match the stroller, but I still can't get the code to work online. I mean with my referal credits it brings the stroller down to $180, then I can go through bing and get a little more back.

Athena

ok I got diapers.com to price match the stroller, but I still can't get the code to work online. I mean with my referal credits it brings the stroller down to $180, then I can go through bing and get a little more back.

IDK. When looking at your cart/checking out, did you enter the code 20pctty in the code box below and then click on apply?

I think it is expired now anyway. :( It sounds like you were already getting a good deal with everything else so I hope it worked out for you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC