15% off at Diapers.com

mommy-medic

Would it be inappropriate to start a new thread titled "New XTSL for $190 Shipped!" or something and list instructions on how to get it? Or would that be like scamming the system? I don't see how diapers.com hasn't stopped it yet! Surely there have been a rash of us from here ordering in the last few week....

ADS

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Would it be inappropriate to start a new thread titled "New XTSL for $190 Shipped!" or something and list instructions on how to get it? Or would that be like scamming the system? I don't see how diapers.com hasn't stopped it yet! Surely there have been a rash of us from here ordering in the last few week....

When I spoke w/ them (too impatient for email) I told them how awesome it was for them to price match. The guy told me that is 90 something percent of the calls they take. So much so that when I asked for them to pm the xtsl he asked what site. When I told him it was babycatalog, he said with hesitation that he would put the $60 credit on my cart.

Calideedle

When I spoke w/ them (too impatient for email) I told them how awesome it was for them to price match. The guy told me that is 90 something percent of the calls they take. So much so that when I asked for them to pm the xtsl he asked what site. When I told him it was babycatalog, he said with hesitation that he would put the $60 credit on my cart.

It must bring them tons of business so I doubt they mind! lol

mommy-medic

But if their cost is the same as the tech price (heard somewhere that the tech discount was the wholesasle price), and they are not realizing the price match AND the discount code are bringing it down to $3 profit for them (well not really- free shipping....) Dunno, just surprised they haven't caught it yet.

Dont get me wrong- I'm completely stoked I got in on the deal when I did!

celtic1885

Now I'm torn - return my 80SLs (which get here tomorrow) and get the XTSLs? It would actually be $5 cheaper to get the XTSL......... :whistle:

What to do?

Calideedle

But if their cost is the same as the tech price (heard somewhere that the tech discount was the wholesasle price), and they are not realizing the price match AND the discount code are bringing it down to $3 profit for them (well not really- free shipping....) Dunno, just surprised they haven't caught it yet.

Dont get me wrong- I'm completely stoked I got in on the deal when I did!

True.

That is SUCH a great deal!

Blondie87

I called and asked them to price match and they said they had to call baby catalog and ASK if they even had it in stock ready to ship. I guess they had been getting alot of customers that they'd price match for there because of their low prices, but then find out that they didn't even have the items in stock.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Don't forget to use the link in my signature when you shop and support the forums too! You can still use a coupon code as well!

Mags462

I didn't buy the TF.... but it was hard to resist - $110 shipped YOWZA.... but i really need a Nauti, not a TF.... come on some baby gear selling place - I am saving my "1st time buyer" at diapers.com for a Nauti to go on super sale somewhere *sigh* :eek:

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I think this is posted on slickdeals, so I'm guessing it will disappear before I can get my order in tomorrow....

I could not get it on my cell and my laptop crashed and I don't have the drivers loaded yet... I called my boss from work and had her go through buying it for me. :eek:

She gasped when it took the 20% off. :d

Hi Mags!

Blondie87

Hipmonkey has the XTSL in Ventura? in stock with the code 20thanks it is as low as Babycatalog.

I wanted the Flora pattern! Dang, I have to wait til tomorrow for them to call and confirm it's even in stock (if it really is) and by then what if it's too late?

Is the Flora pattern $240 anywhere else?

ks1978

I wanted the Flora pattern! Dang, I have to wait til tomorrow for them to call and confirm it's even in stock (if it really is) and by then what if it's too late?

Is the Flora pattern $240 anywhere else?

They didn't call for me, I emailed and 19 minutes later, it was in my cart with $60 off> I still haven't checked out yet though, but it is sitting there for $190. Maybe try emailing them instead?
I told my husband I would buy another seat when our Marathon sold, and I would choose a less expensive one, but I don't want to pass this up.... I don't even need the SL, our cars are pre-2005 and my daughter is 26 pounds at 2.... Then I was thinking if I should just get the 65SL instead for $147, but FLORA is so darn gorgeous....

Blondie87

I got Ventura. It's okay though.. I like having a boy and girly cover for each seat, and I do like the Ventura pattern. So I'll just get the Flora cover later.

zactayaus

I just got the mia moda energi stroller in rosso:love: that I've been stalking for months now. Originally $199.99 and I got it for $144.44.:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC