For Sale MBUD, RA, Seatbelt Bag & MORE!!! **Haiti W&W Trip**

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
RA, DC Tiffany Cover, MBUD, Graco SwingFrame**Haiti W&W Trip**

Our church is planning a mission trip to Haiti to help with the clean-up effort after the earthquake, I really want to go, so I'm cleaning out my closet(s) to help raise money so I can go!

We are a non-smoking, pet free household. The kids don't eat in their carseats, nor in MY strollers...

Mountain Buggy Urban Double $300+Ship (2004 in Navy)

I hate to see it go, but I really don't need two MBUD's (the ABC in the picture has already been sold) when I've got other doubles that I can use. I bought this a year ago, and I still prefer this frame over the frame on my 2006 (fixed handle vs. adjustable handle), but the fabric on my 2006 wins out.

ABCMBUD1.jpg

ABCMBUD2.jpg

ABCMBUD3.jpg

Peg Perego P3 & Navetta $120 (for the set) or $60ea +shipping

P3wNavetta.jpg

PPP3Navetta.jpg

PPNavetta1.jpg

PPP3a.jpg

PPP3c.jpg

This set is rare...the Navetta is great for a travel basinette...DS#3 slept in it quite a bit when he was itty-bitty because both the inside can be adjusted to a slight incline (elevated head area), and you can set the feet up so that it's on a slight incline as well...this was FABULOUS for him since he had severe reflux. I hate to sell it, but there are no more babies in my future (unless it's many moons from now with a foster baby).

Britax DC Tiffany Cover & all Pads $60PPD
TiffanyDC1.jpg

TiffanyDC6.jpg

TiffanyDC2.jpg

TiffanyDC4.jpg

TiffanyDC7.jpg

Graco SnugGlider Swing Frame --- $25+ship

This is like new...I bought it to use for camping & travel...and used it twice that I can recall...my kids didn't like the front-to-back swing motion, and we ended up just bringing our full size cradle swing with us if it was that pertinent that the kid slept...LOL

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-SnugGlider-Infant-Car-Swing/5459197

I also have a TON of Gap & boutique maternity clothes that I can sell...I'm 5'3" and 125 when I'm not pg. LOL...most of it is size Small/Medium and the sized jeans are 4-6.

I'm sure I have other stuff I can purge...just need to figure out what and get pictures!!! Looking for something in particular, just ask...with 5 kids and a shopping problem I just might have it.

*****Sold Items*****

Med. Zippered Seatbelt Bag - Convertible Blue
11 Medium WonderWorks AIO Cloth Diapers
Britax Wizard Foofy Cover Set
Britax Husky Wicket Loden Cover
Cowmoo RA

Last edited:
ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Um, um, DH want to know about the purse. Which one is it?

ETA: Ok, helps if you read. Can you measure it please?

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Um, um, DH want to know about the purse. Which one is it?

ETA: Ok, helps if you read. Can you measure it please?

It's 11x8x3 -ish on all dimensions...it's a Medium Zipper tote...I consistantly carried my wallet, phone, sunglasses, notepad, couple pens, a hot wheel or two, and usually a granola bar in there.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Yeah, that was what I was thinking. I want to next size up.

My new one is a Large zippered tote...I wish there was an "in-between" size. The large does NOT like to stand up when I'm driving...and I don't have anything different in it, the same stuff as was in the medium, and my driving style hasn't changed because of my purse. :p It's annoying that it dumps over all the time.

kate4478

I'm too lazy to get up out of bed and check the size of my seven jeans. :p Hopefully I remember to check in the morning before work. :rolleyes: I think there a 27, if so I'll take them.

Jonah Baby

I'm expecting tax returns shortly...
which gives me the promise of a stroller!

Have you sold off the stroller yet? It was a combo for the frame, toddler seat, and bassinet, correct? I can't imagine the shipping...to 01085?

I will definitely want those cloth diapers, with or without the stroller. They got inserts, right?
Any chance you may have others laying around? We are still in need of some newborn size dipes and have NO diapers between newborn and large-Jonah-toddler size, so anything really is good. I use a lot of pre-folds, I'm not diaper picky.

Ah, I do have two Wizard's that are yet to expire. Could I have a pic of the Foofy cover? Tax returns means SOME luxury buys!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC