For Sale MBUD, RA, Seatbelt Bag & MORE!!! **Haiti W&W Trip**

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I'm expecting tax returns shortly...
which gives me the promise of a stroller!

Have you sold off the stroller yet? It was a combo for the frame, toddler seat, and bassinet, correct? I can't imagine the shipping...to 01085?

I will definitely want those cloth diapers, with or without the stroller. They got inserts, right?
Any chance you may have others laying around? We are still in need of some newborn size dipes and have NO diapers between newborn and large-Jonah-toddler size, so anything really is good. I use a lot of pre-folds, I'm not diaper picky.

Ah, I do have two Wizard's that are yet to expire. Could I have a pic of the Foofy cover? Tax returns means SOME luxury buys!

For the stroller set-up, it's NOT the Pliko Switch...so the main stroller seat stays attached to the chassis...and it only faces forward. The Navetta (basinette) does attach to the chassis, but it is through the main stroller seat. The set has not sold yet, but I would need to find a box(es) to put them in to get a shipping quote to see what the best way to do it would be.

For the diapers, they are all-in-ones, so the inserts are permanently attached to the inside. I don't have any smalls, my SIL has mine and she's expecting again (due in April) so she's going to have them for a while still, and we didn't use itty-bitty fluff so I don't have anything smaller than that.

As for the Foofy Wizard...that I can do!

ReiganWZ10mos.jpg

Still looks just like that! (The cover...not the girly. :( ) If you already have a denim cover, and only want the headpad, that's fine, or if you need the whole shebang please that into consideration. :D

ADS

Jonah Baby

Hmm...think my little men would appreciate the pink head wings?
(I don't think DH will.)
One of our seats is indeed sporting the denim already.
I will keep that stroller in mind...I like it...DH is set on the Joovy Kooper, which with shipping on the Peg would probably cost the same in the end.

Well, I will definitely do those diapers, though.
Heh, "ALL IN ONE", duh.
Would you be able to hold onto them until returns come my way? Or at least until this weeks paycheck clears?

Thanks!

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Hmm...think my little men would appreciate the pink head wings?
(I don't think DH will.)
One of our seats is indeed sporting the denim already.
I will keep that stroller in mind...I like it...DH is set on the Joovy Kooper, which with shipping on the Peg would probably cost the same in the end.

Well, I will definitely do those diapers, though.
Heh, "ALL IN ONE", duh.
Would you be able to hold onto them until returns come my way? Or at least until this weeks paycheck clears?

Thanks!

It looks like if I ship them both in a big box it'll only be around $40 to ship even considering OS2 size. Just shipping the stroller alone quotes around $32.

As for the diapers I can mark them pending until your paycheck clears for sure. :)

Jonah Baby

Letting you know that my check should be clearing today.
My parents have offered to buy us some CDs for the baby, so I'm writing them an email now to see if they are interested in covering these.
Either way, I can get the money to you for the diapers via PayPal by tomorrow.

I think I'll have to pass on the stroller, sorry.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Letting you know that my check should be clearing today.
My parents have offered to buy us some CDs for the baby, so I'm writing them an email now to see if they are interested in covering these.
Either way, I can get the money to you for the diapers via PayPal by tomorrow.

I think I'll have to pass on the stroller, sorry.

Not a problem, I understand!! ;)

kaleigh71

I would love the Foofy WZ cover but I am terrible at making offers. I just moved DD1 to the WZ and I know that once the excitement of a new seat wears off she is going to be wanting her girly covered MA back. It would be nice to have an extra cover, too. I'll pm you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC