5 year old 40 lb child in Harmony Literider...

Shaunam

Obviously this would not be even a spare for DS, but I got it for emergencies. Not sure yet what emergency I wouldn't be able to switch his turbo out, but who knows and for $13.50, you can't go wrong.

Or you never know when a friend might need something to borrow.

Anyway, he *just* turned 5, he's about 40 lbs fully clothed, and about 43.5" tall.

I really like the fit. Tell me what you think:

shauna12710011.jpg

shauna12710006.jpg

shauna12710009.jpg

The seatbelt buckle was shoved into the armrest, but I don't think it interfered with pulling the belt tight. The belt positioner worked fine for him (I know another poster said because it came from the middle it positioned it too close to her DD's neck).

What I like MOST about this booster is that it's the cheapest one at walmart, yet has a belt positioner and might be a good option for those who are reluctantly putting their 4+ year olds back in seats (our law is still very new). The turbo is $22 at walmart and the cosco whatever it's called it $16.50 and we know that the cosco one isn't the best fit and people always leave the screws out of the turbo. So I'm glad that people will be grabbing this one, even for their littler kids. I still regularly see 4 years olds in nothing. This is way better than nothing.

ADS

Maedze

I like. I like a lot. Plus with those out-spread armrests, it will accommodate heavier kids, which is a good thing for coalition seats in this day and age of childhood obesity.

abacus2

That is a great fit. I'm so tempted to buy a pink one, but I don't really need it as I have several other boosters.

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Looks like a great fit on him. I've been thinking about grabbing a couple of these for spare kids/emergencies.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I grabbed one of these at Walmart yesterday. I figure since my niece wants to ride w/ me when we are there it will allow for me to say yes since her parents no longer put her in one and I tell her no for that reason.

capeKO71

Just bought these for our program... figured they were as cheap as the program evenflo backless... but nicer. :)

TnT's Mom

Shaunum, I just had to say how cute your DS is. I adore his red hair and freckled nose! What a sweetie!

Oh and also thanks for more pictures of the Literider...I am holding out hope that it might fit the child I drive occasionally but I am not sure, so seeing pics of different kids in it is helpful!

Shaunam

I just realized our boys have the same shirt. Gymbo 80% off rack? LOL.

LOL He got it at xmas from the people who sponsored us, so probably. I'm sure they were trying to get the most bang for their buck. I love it!

And thanks TnT's mom :love:...I'm quite smitten with the hair and freckles myself. :cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC