Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Smile New Member Welcome and Introductions - Sponsored By Kids-N-Cribs.com

Just registered? Welcome to Car-Seat.org forums!

Please feel free to post an introduction here:-)

(You will need to confirm your email address and wait for account approval to post on this thread)

Please visit www.kids-n-cribs.com and support our sponsor of this sub forum!
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: New Member Welcome and Introductions - Sponsored By Kids-N-Cribs.com

Hi! I'm Monica, and I just finished my certification car seat check event today. So as of Monday or Tuesday, when the instructor gets the information put into the system, I'll be an official CPST! I live just outside Little Rock, Arkansas, and I took the class just because becoming certified was on my bucket list, much like becoming a notary (done) and registering to do weddings (haven't quite finished that yet).

I have a daughter who will be 3 in August who is still rear-facing at approximately 30 lbs and 35" tall. She rides in a Safety 1st Elite Air+ 80 (I think is the full name), a Safety 1st Guide65, and a Britax Roundabout. We used to have a Britax Boulevard Clicktight, but it was in the car when it was totaled. So since it was still in decent shape, just not usable for a real seat, we donated it to become a training seat for our local CPST trainers.

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar
    Welcome

Admin - CPST Instructor murphydog77's Avatar

Congrats and welcome, Monica!

Welcome, Monica! I'm in Greenbrier! Not certified anymore, but it was fun while it lasted.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Welcome, and congratulations!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Community Member thepote's Avatar
    Hi! That's great I've been here since 2007 but never certified.