Aim me in the right double stroller direction, please!

zeo2ski

I thought I was pretty well stocked on strollers, but oh no no! I don't have anything that will serve me how I need it now. I'll have 4 kiddos this summer. B will be 4 in August and mostly walks, but it would be a plus if he could sit/stand if necessary (this is really not a requirement though). S will be 2 in April and is willing to walk but he's not ready for parking lots, long walks, etc so he'll need a seat or at least a step-style seat. N is 4 months right now and it looks like she'll be with us for quite a while. And I'm due in June (but more likely to deliver in May).

Right now, I need something for daily use for in and out of the car. I've been sticking N in a sling or wrap, but it's exhausting me--I wear or hold her almost the entire day at home, and being out and about with her and the boys to hold on to is too tiring right now. She's currently using a Snugride, so I guess something that can accomodate that would be a possibility, but I'm not planning around that. I can't carry the bucket. So I need a stroller that she can be in along with Sammy, but his doesn't HAVE to be a full seat, but he has to be able to sit down, not stand. I would think and hope that by the time the new baby is born, Sammy will be mostly walking. I had planned to primarily wear the new baby, but seeing how it's been going with N, I want to have a stroller back up option where I can put both infants if needed.

I always think I have to have all terrain, but I'm not sure that's necessary for this stroller--I have a double jogger that I love but it is just barely too wide for some doorways. I can use that at home; also have a triple for use at home on our road but it not easy to break down so it stays home.

So in writing that out I need a double that will hold 2 infants or 1 infant and 1 toddler, and a 3rd toddler seat would be a plus I guess. I have no clue where to start, so if you could just throw out some possibilities for me to go research, that would be great!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC