DD in her first booster (TB)

emars002

Well I put the TB in DHs truck tonight - she seems to fit weel for a skinny minny - I had to raise the head rest about 3 clicks - She is 43" tall and 36lbs

ETA- its hard to tell in her pjs but the lap belt portion is on her thighs
DSC_0310-1.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

britfish

If you don't mind me asking, how tall is she? My DD is 5.5 and 35lb.s so a similiar growth curve to your daughter. Its nice to see a petite one in the TB, I'll have to remember that when we are ready to booster, thanks for posting!!
Oh, and shes adorable, love the footie pajamas - so snuggly

emars002

If you don't mind me asking, how tall is she? My DD is 5.5 and 35lb.s so a similiar growth curve to your daughter. Its nice to see a petite one in the TB, I'll have to remember that when we are ready to booster, thanks for posting!!
Oh, and shes adorable, love the footie pajamas - so snuggly

Dh took her to the grocery store - i'll measure her as soon as she gets back:)
She loves her footies!

She looks so happy and thrilled!

Very good fit, IMO.

which vehicle is it in?

It is in a 2001 F150 crew cab

babyherder

VERY pink - but on sale and a free $20 gift card[/QUOTE]

I know. Mine has airplanes! I'm probably more excited about that than any of its potential riders. lol. As long as your DD's happy with hers, good for you for putting up with it!

babyherder

Of course. Mine is for babysitting kiddos so will be used for boys or girls. Most of the boys would not go for pink although the girls would love it. However, I'm the mean person that doesn't give them options. They get what they get and its SAFE.

Kat_Momof3

I feel stupid... in your first post you said it was in your dh's truck... you have the vehicles you guys use listed in your siggy... and poor little me just didn't put 2 and 2 together.

lol.

I just got all ... OOOH and AHHHH over the interior and just blanked out. (yeah, I was asking cause I like the look of the interior)

emars002

I feel stupid... in your first post you said it was in your dh's truck... you have the vehicles you guys use listed in your siggy... and poor little me just didn't put 2 and 2 together.

lol.

I just got all ... OOOH and AHHHH over the interior and just blanked out. (yeah, I was asking cause I like the look of the interior)

LOL - I forgot I had them in the siggy too

natysr

Wow, she is alot of torso.

Jordan is 41" and 34 pounds. His turbo is on the lowest setting. I'll have to post a picture.

kphil

but on sale and a free $20 gift card

Can you tell me where it's on sale and what the gift card deal is? I need a narrow backup booster asap, and I think a Turbo would work and save me the decision of Parkway SG vs Vivo for now.

ginny4

it was last weeks target in store ads. sorry. it was $45 then you got a $20 gift card to use on you next purchase

kphil

it was last weeks target in store ads. sorry. it was $45 then you got a $20 gift card to use on you next purchase

Oh man, bummer! I didn't know until last night that the seats we have now won't fit in my parent's car, so I'm scrambling. I didn't realize the TurboBoosters cost that much. For some reason I thought they were cheaper. I feel like at regular price, I might as well get a sale Pkwy SG (except that I kind of prefer the Vivo for our cars, but I think it might be too wide for parents...). Ugh, I need to just pick one and get it quick!

Kat_Momof3

Oh man, bummer! I didn't know until last night that the seats we have now won't fit in my parent's car, so I'm scrambling. I didn't realize the TurboBoosters cost that much. For some reason I thought they were cheaper. I feel like at regular price, I might as well get a sale Pkwy SG (except that I kind of prefer the Vivo for our cars, but I think it might be too wide for parents...). Ugh, I need to just pick one and get it quick!

the vivo isn't a wide booster... you could get them for your car and then try them in your parents' car before committing to two more.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC