woot-off at woot and kids.woot

ADS

Cryssy Jane

This is lame. I finally bought a cool watch prior to the woot off... if they were to come on, I would so snag another. But really who wants a sound activated snowman?

ETA: kids woot woot off is super lame too.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
This is the lamest woot-off I've seen thus far. Only like 2 things I've wanted have come up and neither during times I was on (of course)...products are moving really slowly this time too, tons of woot-killers. Bah!

2BunniesMommy

Playmobil Knights Take Along Castle is up now for $14.99

I don't know if that's a good price but I know lots of people like Playmobil sets so I figured I post!

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Actually, the three that they've listed have been different. I'm sure it does the same basic thing though. DH liked the last one they had up better...so I guess I'm waiting to see if that one comes back or not, lol.

celtic1885

These pencils are pretty sweet. I got a couple in my "Santa's Sack of Crap".

I bought some last time they were in a wootoff - but they were only 99cents each that time.

Looks like we're on day 3 on the regular woot.com

haven't bought this time - nothings really appealed to me

BigDaddy

Wish me luck...

Random Crap
$3.00

* + $5 shipping

Condition:
Crappy
Product:
3 Random Crap

What's going on here?

We got your order. Hang on a second while we check our inventory to make sure we have enough stuff available to fill your order.

You can stick around to make sure your order goes through, or just leave and check your account page later. If sale's listed there, it means everything went fine. If it's not, it means your order got denied.

BigDaddy

Woohoo!

Thank you for your purchase.

Your order number ******** for 1 Random Crap has been received by Woot on 1/28/2010 and your credit card has been charged $8.00.
Your order will typically ship within 5 business days. To check your order status, go to the Your Account tab at www.woot.com, log in and check your order history.

Please review the information above and report any discrepancy immediately to service@woot.com. Make sure your user name and order number are included in all correspondence related to this order.

Here is a link to the discussion of this product on the Woot Community Forums:
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3761842

Thanks again for shopping at Woot. Please visit us again at www.woot.com.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Lucky! I got to the "checking the inventory" page and then everything crashed. Am waiting for the account page to come up and see if I got one or not.

Even if not, this is the closest I've ever gotten, lol!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC