any interest in flip diapers?

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
SOLD thanks!

i have been using flips for 3 or 4 months and actually love them, but the woman who runs my (relatively) local diaper store just came out with her own line of dipes. i bought a few and am loving them so far, so i think i want to switch to hers.

update: going to be holding the rest for a bit, will update if they become available again!

if no one wants any i'll probably just try to sell them as a lot elsewhere
i have 9 shells- 2 pink, 2 blue, 5 green i believe
& 21 stay dry liners. no stains, snaps and elastic on shells are in perfect condition.
sold: 1 pink, 1 blue, 2 green, 4 liners

P1260693.jpg

P1260694.jpg

P1260695.jpg

P1260696.jpg

P1260697.jpg

took this one in the window sill so you could see that they're actually white
P1260699.jpg

thinking $13 for a shell w/ liner, $10 for just a shell, and $4 for extra liners, all including shipping. let me know if you think that's too much. not really interested in any trades right now (since no one has the new dipes i want :))

Last edited:
ADS

Cryssy Jane

I'd be interested in a few. I was just reading about these. But I don't know that I'd need the whole lot, as I haven't tried them yet.

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
ok i'll try to get pics up later today since i work the next two nights.
not sure about prices... maybe $13 for a shell w/ liner, $10 for just a shell, and $4 for extra liners, all including shipping. let me know if that's too much, and they really are in awesome condition.

be back soon with pics!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC