Anyone in Central OH with an Oobr?

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I would just like to see/play with one in person. I've checked Clek's site and there aren't any retailers within 60 miles of my house. I live in the Columbus area.

ADS

mominabigtruck

I'm pretty sure Pinky Scout in downtown Troy carries them. They're really nice about letting you try stuff out, they were the first store in the area that had the frontier and they let me play with it for like 45 in front of the store.:)

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I'm pretty sure Pinky Scout in downtown Troy carries them. They're really nice about letting you try stuff out, they were the first store in the area that had the frontier and they let me play with it for like 45 in front of the store.:)

Where is Troy? The only Troy I know of is in AL. I will have to see how far it is from Grove City.

o_mom

Where is Troy? The only Troy I know of is in AL. I will have to see how far it is from Grove City.

North of Dayton, off 75 up from 70 - probably 1hr 15min-1hr 30 from GC. I just have to LOL because Troy would be about the last place I would expect a high-end baby store (I have family in that area).

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
North of Dayton, off 75 up from 70 - probably 1hr 15min-1hr 30 from GC. I just have to LOL because Troy would be about the last place I would expect a high-end baby store (I have family in area).

Okay, found it. It is 1.5 hrs away. That is too far just to look at a seat. I don't plan on buying one. It is more than I want to pay for a spare seat. I just want to play with one. Oh well. Maybe after we move in the fall we will live closer to a place that sells them.

mominabigtruck

North of Dayton, off 75 up from 70 - probably 1hr 15min-1hr 30 from GC. I just have to LOL because Troy would be about the last place I would expect a high-end baby store (I have family in that area).

They carry stokke too. They're really expensive and the only reason I went in there was cause I thought they were a consignment store.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC