Does anyone have photos of RF, seat-belt installed, Radian or Interas ?

Lea_Ontario

Does anyone have photos of a seat-belt installed, rear-facing Radian ?
How about a seat-belt installed, rear-facing Intera without the base ?

Preferably outboard.

ADS

smurf

Sorry I don't have any pictures but if you've seen the Radian IRL you'll note that there is an added "foot" that is mandatory for use RF. Since the shell is so tall, with the foot it puts the seat at a reclined angle and the seat takes up a lot of room RF. Definitely wouldn't fit in our cars.

The Intera I managed to install RF both center and outboard (without the huge base) in my VW Golf, it was pretty easy and had a decent angle. I ended up not keeping it because it was kind of pricey and I couldn't fit 3 seats in my car. So new car it is, with 2 FF Radians and a RF Regal Ride.

I'm not sure if this is any help but I think a good bet would be the Intera RF and a Radian FF.

mak101376

Is there a particular area you want to look at? I have rear-facing Intera, the base is off, it's installed with the seatbelt, outboard, but this is the only pic I have right now.
Katy017.jpg

I wouldn't mind taking more pics if there is something specific you are looking for. :)

skipspin

I have one of a RFing Radian in my sisters Jeep Liberty w/seatbelt, and a BAD install in the center of my VUE with the seatbelt. (LATCH works in the center, but the seatbelt is incompatible RFing and FFing.)

They are here:
Rfing in center VUE (BAD)
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/skipspin/Car Seats/Radian/25873e30.jpg

Rfing in center Liberty (good!- two pics)
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/skipspin/Car Seats/Radian/ecb5f280.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/skipspin/Car Seats/Radian/099aff25.jpg

Hope they help!

ETA:
My RFing Radian actually fit quite well into a Subaru Forrester outboard. I was VERY surprised that there was enough room.

Lea_Ontario

Is there a particular area you want to look at? I have rear-facing Intera, the base is off, it's installed with the seatbelt, outboard, but this is the only pic I have right now.

I wouldn't mind taking more pics if there is something specific you are looking for. :)

Yep - how do you keep it from falling flat on it's back ?

CrabbyBunchX3

I have a rf intera that I can run out and snap some pictures of.... Hopefully they'll turn out since its dark out.
I'll be back with them at some point tonight :)

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Yep - how do you keep it from falling flat on it's back ?

Funny - that's the same exact thing I wondered when I saw that picture! I would LOVE to take mine off the base, but there's no way it will stay upright, especially with the way R pushes against the back of the seat with her feet!

CrabbyBunchX3

OK here we go. They still aren't the best pictures-too much sunlight lol
I use a locking clip on my belt as we have a '00 dodge grand caravan and the lightweight locking latchplates are a joke, so after I get it in there good and tight, I take just a smidge more slack out of the belt before installing the locking clip. Then, I wrestle it in. It's more reclined than it needs to be for 18mth old DS, but he doesn't complain so I'm going by the old saying "If it ain't broke, why fix it?"

And please excuse my bag of trash...the trash is all paper atleast.

100_1698.jpg

100_1695.jpg

100_1696.jpg

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
We had a family there for the longest time last Saturday b/c their Intera was doing just that, the falling on it's back. Ugh! I hope you can fix it. Let me look for a pic of the Radian real fast. Hmmm....all my pics are w/ LATCH. I had no problems getting it in rfing w/ seatbelt though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC