For Sale 40 Leapster games

R&J'sMom

***********Everything is SOLD***********Games: $10 each shipping included unless noted. All games work with ALL Leapster systems (Original Leapster, Leapster 2, and Leapster L- Max)

Leapster 2- Star Wars Edition: $30 each shipping included

Leapster 2 cases $10 each shipping included

Leapster A/C adapter $7 shipping included (works with ALL Leapster systems)

005-19.jpg

Titles:

Kindergarten
1st Grade
Get Puzzled***SOLD***
Pet Pals***SOLD***
I Spy Challenger****SOLD***
I Spy Treasure Hunt
Wall-E**SOLD***
Cars***SOLD***
Cars Supercharged
Animal Genius
Star Wars Jedi Reading
Star Wars Jedi Math
Batman- Multiply, Divide, & Conquer
SpongeBob Squarepants saves the Day
SpongeBob Squarepants Through the Wormhole
The Backyardigans***SOLD****
Wolverine and the X-Men - $12 shipped***SOLD****
Go Diego Go Animal Rescuer***SOLD****
Dora the Explorer Pinata Party
Dora the Explorer Wildlife Rescue
Ratatouille****SOLD***
My Amusement Park- Scholastic
Nemo****SOLD***
Madagascar
Thomas Calling All Engines**SOLD***
Batman Strength in Numbers
Spiderman- The case of the Sinister Speller
The Incredibles **SOLD**
Digging for Dinosaurs- Scholastic***SOLD****
Up***SOLD****
Ni Hao Kai-lan****SOLD****
Phonics-Lesson One
Creature Create
School House Rock
Learn to Draw & Write***SOLD****
Learning with Leap
Letter Factory (game & plays movie) $15 shipped***SOLD***
Number Raiders
Letterpillar****SOLD***
Nascar- Brand new in package

006-12.jpg

007-12.jpg

009-7.jpg

008-7.jpg

011-3.jpg

Everything in excellent working condition from a smoke free & pet free home.

Last edited:
ADS

noahsmom24

I haven;t looked much into Leapsters, at what age do they start playing with leapsters? Is it 4? I tried my son with the one for 2+ but he just doesn't have the concentration to keep playing it. Which wasn't really a leapster, but a video game just the same.

ps...we have the same exact carpet as you, or at least VERY similar had it put in when we moved in 6months ago. Love it lol Hides all the dirt! ;)

R&J'sMom

I haven;t looked much into Leapsters, at what age do they start playing with leapsters? Is it 4? I tried my son with the one for 2+ but he just doesn't have the concentration to keep playing it. Which wasn't really a leapster, but a video game just the same.

ps...we have the same exact carpet as you, or at least VERY similar had it put in when we moved in 6months ago. Love it lol Hides all the dirt! ;)

We started at 3 with the Leapster L-max.

We just got the carpet about a month ago. Mohawk Smart Strand Elite Series, the color is Oatbran. I LOVE it.

R&J'sMom

The Incredibles & Wall-E are SOLD.

Get Puzzled, Wolverine, Backyardigans, Digging for Dinosaurs, UP, I Spy Challenger, Letter Factory, Ratatoille, Nemo, & Learn to Draw & Write are SOLD.

Cars, Ni Hao kai -lan, & Thomas are also SOLD.

Pet Pals, Diego Animal Rescuer, & Letterpillar are also SOLD.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC