Evenflo Mastro in B&M?

babygirlsmom1005

Anyone know where I could play with one at?

Madeline is about to outgrow our 2nd seat that we use in DH's truck (the Frontier is intalled in my 3rd row for a little boy that rides with us all the time and DH agrees with me that it's too much for it to be uninstalled and installed every time he wants to take her somewhere).

I wanted to try it out in his truck and see how it fits her.

TIA

ADS

autumnlily

Our Sears have them. I use their website to "find it in a store"... they weren't yet unloaded from the docking area - but a CSR went and pulled one for me.

babygirlsmom1005

Thanks Ladies - we have a Sears fairly close - will go check it out and see if they would let me try it in my DH's truck before buying (wish me luck on that one).

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Definitely use the 'find' feature on the website. The Sears nearest me (across the street) didn't have it, but the one fifteen minutes north did. I didn't think to look at Burlington here, so I don't know.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
If the Burlington has a Baby Depot, they will carry the Maestro. I just got mine in last week. The distribution center on the east coast in now during inventory, so that might delay when those stores get the seat.

soygurl

If the Burlington has a Baby Depot, they will carry the Maestro. I just got mine in last week. The distribution center on the east coast in now during inventory, so that might delay when those stores get the seat.

So is Burlington very consistent with the seats they carry in store? It seems like most stores are NOT very consistent (Target and Wal-Mart IME).

steph_s

So is Burlington very consistent with the seats they carry in store? It seems like most stores are NOT very consistent (Target and Wal-Mart IME).

I find more consistency in Target and Walmart than in my local Burlington! We have a baby depot in ours and there are only 5 different seats there each in different. All of those seats are what I call "junk seats" in that I wouldn't purchase them they aren't worth it! 3 in 1 seats, scenera's with a $90 price tag because they are different colors, ect. They do have a decent stroller selection though.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter

Yes, we have a program each year for metals (car seats, high chairs, pack n plays, etc) and one for furniture.

From Sept to Jan, we get our new stuff, and the old is leaving.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I find more consistency in Target and Walmart than in my local Burlington! We have a baby depot in ours and there are only 5 different seats there each in different. All of those seats are what I call "junk seats" in that I wouldn't purchase them they aren't worth it! 3 in 1 seats, scenera's with a $90 price tag because they are different colors, ect. They do have a decent stroller selection though.

Really? Sceneras for $90? We all basically have the same prices. Sceneras are under $50. Wonder if they had the wrong price? My Burlington has about 8 infant seat, 80-10 convertibles, 5ish combos and 4 boosters.

NannyMom

I went to Baby Depot last month, so maybe I was too early. I hate going there. The store is just so nasty. Which is weird, because it's in a nice area and nice shopping center. But it's always dirty, and in disarray, and I hate it. Tell me not all Baby Depots are like that?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Well, a lot are. They cut the hours big time. I know I could be cleaner, but I do know I look better than other Burlingtons. Really, they embarass me.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Twin discount on car seats, high chairs, cribs, all the bigger stuff. 20% off the second.

You can find coupons in the Baby Talk and American Baby, also, they will send out coupons to your house sometimes. There is also a survey in the bottom of some receipts. Do those. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC