Will the Regent fit?

rainbowsong

In the third row bench of my dodge grand caravan I'm able to use the following combos

RF Radian65 - FF Marathon - RF Radian65

RF Radian65 - FF Safety 1st Biltmore - RF Radian65

What I'm wondering is do you think a Regent would fit in the middle beside the radians? The seats are very snug with the other 2 combos so I wasn't sure if the Regent is that much wider that it wouldn't fit. I have no way to try it out before ordering online. Thanks!

ADS

Calideedle

I have an '05 Grand Caravan & a Regent in the middle of the 3rd row bench. I can try 2 Radians RFing next to it if you'd like or if nobody else has already.

rainbowsong

If it's not too much trouble that would be awesome if you could try it! My van is an 06 so I'm sure the bench is pretty much the same.

Calideedle

It won't. One foot of the boot hangs off. No matter how I installed in the boot slips off. The Regent is huge.

photo-23.jpg

photo-26.jpg

photo-29.jpg

rainbowsong

Thanks a bunch for trying!! Well poo! I guess my other option is RF the radians and marathon in the third row (if that would even fit) and putting the regent in the 2nd row bucket seat. I know the FF marathon will fit, but I'm not sure how it would work RF as well. I'm not thrilled about having 3 RF together for inconvenience purposes of getting them all in and out.

I guess if all else fails I could go with my original plan. My 30 lb almost 3 year old is in the RF marathon, but I'm gonna get her a radian xtsl with tax return. I had planned to put my FF ds (currently in the bilmore which I despise the seat) into the marathon until I realized about the height and he has a 15.5 inch torso so that won't last long at all. I guess I could put him in a radian and switch one of my twins to the marathon so then I'd have

RF radian - FF Radian - RF Marathon. I'm guessing that should fit.

My twins are 16 months so they still have plenty of time in both the radian and marathon. Darnit, darnit, darnit. I was so hoping it would fit. Thanks again so much for trying it out for me! I really appreciate it!!!

Calideedle

The: RF radian - FF Radian - RF Marathon will fit. I just tried. They also fit RFing.

The Regent fits great in a bucket too.

Ya know what it MAY fit FF Regent, RFing Radian, RFing Radian. I can try in the morning.

rainbowsong

Thanks for your help Diana!! I figured I could put the radians and marathon all RF in the back, but didn't know how much of a pain that would be. I do have one 2nd row captains chair folded into the floor to make it easier to get the twins in and out of the van since I have to carry them, so I could do a FF regent outboard with the 2 RF radians if that would fit. I wouldn't have to worry about my oldest trying to squeeze under the radian to get to his seat.

abharrington

i'm curious to see if it will work FF regent - RF radian - RF radian. i would love to get a regent for my 3rd spot as well...i have 2 radians and a toyota 4Runner.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC