My coccoro is finally here!

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
My coccoro is finally here! added more pics :)

This is my 13 month old. She probably weighs about 20lbs & is 28" tall. She has a good 4.5" of shell above her head. She climbed in the seat right away, but wasn't happy about being strapped in.

I also put my 2yr & 9 month old in it. She's only 25lbs. She just fit rfing. Has an inch above her head and on the second to top slots. FFing she's on the top slots. I tried to get a photo, but her sister screamed at her and tried to push her out. lol!

coccoro.jpg

Now for the install I have to use the lock off for sure when using the seat belt?

Last edited:
ADS

crunchierthanthou

Oh wow, she has loads of room. My 13 mo has a big noggin and is way closer to the top.

I've confirmed with the combi rep that you don't have to use the lock-off. However, it's pretty slick as far as rf lock-offs go.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Is she on the 2nd slots? Liv was just under them last time we tried it, but that was almost 5 mos ago!

MomToEliEm

What a cute little girl you have. She looks great in her pink seat.

Since you have this seat still out (hopefully you haven't installed it yet), do you think you could try to get some measurements off the seat? We are trying to develop a spreadsheet of all the different seats and the coccoro is one seat we are still missing. If you think you have time, here is the link talking about what data we are collecting and how to submit it:
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=111506

Edited to add: Never mind about the measurements as crunchierthanthou had most in her blog.

Last edited:

crunchierthanthou

Since you have this seat still out (hopefully you haven't installed it yet), do you think you could try to get some measurements off the seat? We are trying to develop a spreadsheet of all the different seats and the coccoro is one seat we are still missing. If you think you have time, here is the link talking about what data we are collecting and how to submit it:
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=111506

do you need anything that's not in the reiview on the blog? http://carseatblog.com/?p=1750

MomToEliEm

do you need anything that's not in the reiview on the blog? http://carseatblog.com/?p=1750

I went through your review and found most everything but the below data. Do you think you (or someone else) could submit that data?

Internal Seating Depth (back of seat to the end where the feet go)
Internal Seating Width at bottom area (width at area where the bottom is, not at the top where it might be wider)
Internal Shoulder Width (width where the shoulders are)
Stated Height limit for forward facing (if there was one)

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
I went through your review and found most everything but the below data. Do you think you (or someone else) could submit that data?

Internal Seating Depth (back of seat to the end where the feet go)
Internal Seating Width at bottom area (width at area where the bottom is, not at the top where it might be wider)
Internal Shoulder Width (width where the shoulders are)
Stated Height limit for forward facing (if there was one)

I have the seat sitting right here. I can get those measurements now if you still need them.

ETA: I measured them anyway.
Internal Seating Depth (back of seat to the end where the feet go) 13"
Internal Seating Width at bottom area (width at area where the bottom is, not at the top where it might be wider) 9"
Internal Shoulder Width (width where the shoulders are) 9.75"

Kat_Momof3

she looks so great in that seat and it really looks like a great fit for her.

and your older, being 2.5yrs, still fits really well for her age (she's on the older end of the average age of outgrowing it by height)

MomToEliEm

I have the seat sitting right here. I can get those measurements now if you still need them.

ETA: I measured them anyway.
Internal Seating Depth (back of seat to the end where the feet go) 13"
Internal Seating Width at bottom area (width at area where the bottom is, not at the top where it might be wider) 9"
Internal Shoulder Width (width where the shoulders are) 9.75"

Thanks. I will get those entered in. We are still missing other seats too, so if anyone has any other seats, look through the measurements thread for instructions on entering the other data. I am hoping to get a master summary sheet made up this weekend (or maybe next week) of the data summarized in a format easy to use.

momto3girls

Senior Community Member
she looks so great in that seat and it really looks like a great fit for her.

and your older, being 2.5yrs, still fits really well for her age (she's on the older end of the average age of outgrowing it by height)

She's my petite child. I don't make big kids to begin with. She's always been under the 3 percentile for weight and average height. The baby went to bed so I took a picture of the 2.5yr old. She still has some room FFing and right at outgrowing it RFing. I just turned her back RFing since she's so tiny. I plan to keep her that way until she's at least 4.

T_cco1.jpg

T_cco2.jpg

T_cco3.jpg

crunchierthanthou

She is petite. Just remember that kids often loose a bit of growing room in the vehicle vs, the house. It looks a bit more upright propped against the sofa than it would probably be installed. More upright generally equates to more room.

Kat_Momof3

I just love that seat more and more when I see it...

I agree, your 2.5yr old should be rf, too... obviously not in the coccoro... but the fact that it would have lasted her that long is still pretty awesome... and it's tall top slots make it a decent 40lb limit ff seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC