For sale: Little Blue Skirted Leotard

2BunniesMommy

I will get a pic up of this tomorrow. My SD card is full but I can't upload it onto my netbook until I go to bed because it will bog it down and I could go nuts without it!

It is super soft, thick cotton. The brand is Danz in Motion by Danshuz. It is size 4-6, bt it is tiny. DD wears XXS and XS in the Leotards from Walmart and size 4, 4T, 5, and 5T in clothes. This is too small for her. She wore it twice and both times it left red marks on her from being too tight. She wore it a couple hours for a performance the first time so I thought that was the problem, but when she wore it for just over an hour for class, same thing. So I would say it is more like a size 3. I am very disappointed becauase she loves it and it is so cute. We bought it out of town on clearance for $17.95 and not returnable. It is sleeveless and has a matching skirt sewn on.

I am hoping for $12 shipped so I can get back a bit of what I spent. I have NEVER spent that much on any dancewear for her and this one was supposed to be special.... I will take paypal or giftcards or trades if you have anything good! Nothing I can think of I am ISO, but try me!

ADS

celtic1885

might be interested.....need to see pictures. Also which dd was this for? Trying to figure out if my dd3 will have the same size issues......

2BunniesMommy

Here are pics at last.
I had Libby hold it to sort of compare it to her. The flash was washing out the color a bit and the one without it is a little darker than it really is. Not having success getting the color true.
r7uqyw.jpg

2nvwikz.jpg

2nl759y.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC