Leapfrog My Pal Scout/Violet

Holly

Anyone know of a sale or coupon that would work for one of these?
I want to get the Scout for ds for his b-day next month. There are least 6 or 7 moms from a local board I'm on who have been raving about these for their kids who are ds's age.

ADS

2BunniesMommy

I don't have a coupon code or anything, I was lucky to get Scout for Allison for $15. He was $18.88 and went down right around her bday and now he is back up.

So, I will just agree with those who rec. them!
She had $ for her bday from 2 of her grandpas. I wanted her to pick her own toy, with my only input being I wanted something 1 piece because she had gotten so many multi-piece toys for her bday. I showed her a number of dolls and stuffed toys. Most she would just turn her head from or push away. My sister showed her Scout. He wasn't even on my radar because my friend had gotten him for her son (the one your son looks a lot like) and I thought he was kinda cheesy because of the way his voice changes/song stops etc when he says the personalized words. But, Alli had other plans and LOVED him. She said Hi to him and reached for him. Completely in love really! This was even before we got him home and had him saying her name. She sleeps with him now. When it is time for a nap or to go to bed I tell her to grab Scout to go to bed and she does. When she wakes up she will stand in her crib and when DH or I go in to get her up she says "Scout, Scout" and has to pick him up and bring him out. It is too cute.

I just had to change the batteries. We got him mid-Oct and these were still the ones in him when bought. She was so upset when I had him to do this. Whole time she was whining "Scout" to me. When I finally got him all back together she was so happy. Huge smile for me and huge hug for him. DD1 loves him to, even though she is much older than the rec. age, I have thought about getting her one.

So, all this just to say, I think Josh will love it!!!

vonfirmath

I got Violet for my son before Christmas -- and she really hasn't been looked at :( it's been a disappointment.

(Before Christmas, you could get them for $10. but that was a sale+coupon through Target or Leapfrog)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC