Need quick help.. Cocorro vs Comfortsport

tl01

Any idea the difference in top slot heights of these two seats? I need a seat for my neighbors kid to sit in but he has just barely outgrown the Comfortsport. I could use the Cocorro later for the new baby so just wondering if this other child might fit in the Cocorro for a little while.

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
They're probably about the same, which makes me feel stupid for wanting to buy it just b/c it's cute, lol. I'll have to look at my pics real fast.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
No, I think the CC is slightly higher, but I wouldn't think by too much, an inch or 1.5" maybe. Hopefully someone else can chime in w/ more concrete info.

armywife12

I dont know exact measurements but my son is at least an inch over the top slots of the comfortsport but is about half an inch under the top slots of the corroco. I think the top slots of the corroco are similar to the scenera

tl01

Hmmm... such a hard choice. I wish that DS could use it briefly as well. Would be a great seat to take on the train. He is now 41 lbs. ARG!

DS's torso height is 15" exactly. The neighbor's child is much smaller than DS so I'm sure he'd fit beautifully. I think the seat will get lots of use once our new baby is here and I love how small it is. DH will like the space it saves in the car. It will allow me to do three across right now with the neighbor's child but it is too bad DS doesn't fit in it b/c then I still need another seat for DH's car for DS right now plus our new bucket seat for the baby. I'm overwhelmed by all the seat purchases right now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC