For Sale or Trade Little People sets

skipspin

They boys just don't play with these as much as DD did and we have TONS of them. If you're looking for a certain one ask me if I have it. They are all in good or EUC. They were only used inside. They are all the new style.

I'm considering parting with:
Castle and accessories, several small seperate that go with it like carriage, horses, small "forts"
Roller coaster, merry-go-round, ferris wheel and other small circus sets
I have several special-order-only sets like: Birthday party, Valentines house, etc that my mom ordered.
Train and track (Every once in a while the train doesn't work, but if you press it again it works. I had another one that did this, so I think it's just how they are.)
Airport, runway and accessories, plus large airplane (not the pink one)
Parking garage

I'm not getting rid of:
House, Barn, Tractors, Camper, Nativity

Open to trades. I'm going to be needed a booster for DD and a FFing harnessed seat for DS1 soon so that could be a partial trade. Also 3t boys clothes, 18 mo one pice outfits, or girls 7 casual dresses. Try me on other stuff...

Last edited:
ADS

Blondie87

I have a ton of these sets I need to list on Craigslist. I would have never thought of listing them on here, won't it cost quite a bit to ship since you'll need a bigger box?

skipspin

They are pretty light. I just went to their site and a bunch of them I have aren't on there, so I'll take some pics, then goole them to make sure I include all the little pieces that came with them. We have like 60 people and some of them aren't obviously from a set. LOL. I can figure out that the knights go with the castle and the clown with the fair, but that's about it. Going to get pics now.

Here are some, but not complete pics.

1-The "fair" is at least 4 sets together and there are more people that come with it. DD informed me that the two white stands on the right don't- they are with the birthday set. I can email a larger pic. I'm thinking $25 plus shipping for all. I think the one roller coaster set along was probably $30 new at least. Make an offer if you want.

2- Castle stuff- This is also at least 4-5 sets and includes the dancing gazebo set, and a few others that fit the theme. Not pictured are some knights in shining armour. They must be off saving some fair maiden. I know we have them in the huge toy box that houses the LP, but three helpers is not a good thing right now. There is also a pink carriage that the horses pull that's really neat. I think $30 plus shipping is an awesome deal. Can email larger picture.

I have others, but that's all the pics for tonight.

Last edited:

LeeLi

I have a ton of these sets I need to list on Craigslist. I would have never thought of listing them on here, won't it cost quite a bit to ship since you'll need a bigger box?

I'm always looking for more little people, PM me when you're ready to sell. No shipping needed since I'm local :)

celtic1885

DARN! I was so hoping you were selling the Nativity one! Still haven't been able to get one on sale...

Blondie - might you have a Nativity one?

seamonkeys

C'mon- someone must want these, right?

I am willing to part with the Valentines Post Office set for $9 plus shipping.

I've been contemplating the fair set. But do you have the car that's supposed to go down the roller coaster? Seems like it wouldn't be much fun without that. ;)

skipspin

Yes, I have the car. I'm 99% certain that I have every single piece that came with them. I'll dig around tonight or tomorrow when DS isn't asleep in there.

seamonkeys

Sorry, I forgot about this. If you found the car for the coaster, can you get me a shipping quote to 94595? 1st class shipping is fine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC