Should I get her a Flora XTSL?

melniemi

I'm wavering. I've always loved my marathons - especially rear facing. My dd is 3 yrs (1/16), 28#s, 36", as of yesterday. She has room in the marathon. Her head is around the Britax label.

But I love the Flora XTSL and am thinking of selling one of my marathons to get her one. I'm worried that I won't like it.:eek: WWYD? I know I will like her having more legroom. The white in the cover worries me. Does it wash up like the Britax covers?

I drive an 02 Chevy Venture that now has 8 passenger seating. She will be passenger outboard. I found a successful install with the radian in that seating position, both rfing and ffing.

So would you get her one?

ADS

jsta1005

Yes! But that is mostly because I am coveting this cover and wish I could justify buying for myself!

or you could wait till she outgrows the MA then get her one...

MOM25BOYS

I am another vote for YES! I got my second XT today and love it! :love:

Plus since I have no girls I must live vicariosly through you... :p

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I am another vote for YES! I got my second XT today and love it! :love:

Plus since I have no girls I must live vicariosly through you... :p

What color did you get for your second xt? We're got Malibu and I bought a Nassau cover from another mom here so we'll have a spare.

armywife12

I would definitely get it. I love my xtsl and I drool over the flora cover. I have the Ventura cover and I'm not thrilled about it. I think I should have gone with the bentley cover instead.

mcomommy

I would get it. DS was in a cowmoo Marathon that I LOVED but was getting to heavy so I bought the Raidian XTSL and have been just as happy with it although I do still miss the Marathon sometimes.

britfish

If you are a new diapers.com customer and order from there I can pm you a $10 off code. I forgot to use it on my XT purchase a few weeks ago :mad: so hopefully someone else can!

emthecountrycat

the flora is more beige/cream not white. and price match to babyviva for 20% off and if you are new to diapers.com(or make a new account) yoou can get it for 215.99$!!

tl01

We love our XT so I'd say yes. Mine is stuck in my neighbor's car so my son can ride in her car once a week and I miss it. I'm going to have to get another one for DH's car and I'm secretly happy even though I don't want to spend the $$.

Kat_Momof3

YES... I've not had a problem with Radian covers (and I had the champagne one) at all.

they're not as easy to remove and wash, but for the extra rearfacing capacity and the fact it also goes longer ff, it's TOTALLY worth it.

up north mama

I was torn between the Flora and the Petal. I have a budding "girly girl" and decided on the petal (it's BEAUTIFUL), but am thinking about acquiring a Flora cover as a spare!!! What a tough decision :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC