Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: My RSTV

My RSTV

I just wanted to share that I it. I bought it several months ago to solve the problem of having to have my mom drop off A and his booster at Kindy on the days the babysitter picks him up just to have her carry it to her car so I could then take it back to my mom. On those days he puts his vest in his backpack now! It has come in handy in 3 across and carpool situations when I am too lazy to put up my 3rd row. It came in even more useful today when I had meetings and didn't know if I would be there to pick him up so I had him stick it in his backpack. I was not going to make it and I knew that as soon as I found someone willing, I didn't have to worry about how they would get a booster or carseat. And dh will have to use it when he picks up A from karate as he switched cars with my dad (due to seat issues for the other kid) and the car he is driving doesn't have on in it either. Best $$ I ever spent. That is all. (Thanks so much KQ! Without having played with yours first, I don't know that I would have gotten it!)
    Karen
    A: 11 C: 9 M1: 5 M2: 6 months
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads