My Target clearance score

crunchierthanthou

I wasn't expecting much since baby markdown day is Monday around here. There was an Alano travel system and Excersaucer - both only marked down 15% so far. Some newborn layette items and bows, nothing special or in our size... I was about to move on when I noticed a Radian80 that was an online return. :D

The box was a little beat up and had been retaped, but I couldn't pass it up. I was over near the toilet paper when I realized I had no idea which cover it was or the DOM (darn SKJP for not putting that on the box). I wasn't even to the dog food yet when I realized I didn't really care about either. :p

radian80.jpg

The pads were removed, but all still there and the tags were attached. The safestop and d-ring were right where they should be. I did a little dance when I saw it was the updated boot (that means it will fit rf in the center of my car). It's a Supercool, 11/08 DOM.

price.jpg

seriously, screaming deal. I think someone may have put the wrong sticker on it, because it rang up as "infant furniture" and it's never been anywhere near $107 regular price. Plus, I pulled up the top one and there are two more as-is stickers under it. One said $219 regular marked down to $154 (closer), and the one below that says regular price $249, but I can't see what it was marked down to. I don't know where it came from that it would have been around long enough to get a new sticker on it. I'm at that store a lot. like, a lot, a lot and I've never seen it before. It had a shipping label for a town in Wyoming about 2 hours away (which would also be at least 3 hours from any Target in WY). Not that I'm questioning it... :p

but did you notice those blue things?

tbarms.jpg

TB arms! I hope no one ends up with the rest of it.

now if you'll excuse me, I need to go spend the rest of the afternoon playing with 3 across combos in my little car.

ADS

steph_s

Is that even a current TB pattern? I REALLY hope someone's kids didn't toss them into the rn box when they returned them and some idiot doesn't use the seat without the arms! :eek:

BTW: I saw a rn for $115 at my local store... it was in someone else's cart! You have no idea how much restraint it took for me not to yank it out of their cart and run like mad to the front of the store and pay for it!

MOM25BOYS

BTW: I saw a rn for $115 at my local store... it was in someone else's cart! You have no idea how much restraint it took for me not to yank it out of their cart and run like mad to the front of the store and pay for it!

:ROTFLMAO: I can totally see someone from this board doing that! :p

Sweet score Crunchy!!!:love::love: I never find anything good at our local Target's, but I don't go that way often enough to check either. :eek:

Last edited:

Mom2three

Awesome deal. Once I found a pack of baby socks and some nail trimming kit on clearance at our Target. But I don't go there often. It's too far away.

monstah

I took a picture of my Target Radian score too! :p I paid $120ish for mine though. This was over a year ago. Have fun trying out 3 across! What does it RF to?

And LMAO about stealing the RN and running for the register! :ROTFLMAO:

Last edited:

crunchierthanthou

Is that even a current TB pattern? I REALLY hope someone's kids didn't toss them into the rn box when they returned them and some idiot doesn't use the seat without the arms! :eek:

yeah, it's their current boy-ish backless. it's called Oceanic. I'd be so bummed if I saw that someone beat me to it. That's usually my kind of luck!

I took a picture of my Target Radian score too! :p I paid $120ish for mine though. This was over a year ago. Have fun trying out 3 across! What does it RF to?

And LMAO about stealing the RN and running for the register! :ROTFLMAO:

It can rf to 40 lbs. It's after 09/08, but not an SL.

Kat_Momof3

I noticed the turbobooster arms right away... I don't know how or why they thought they went with that seat... if they were in the very bottom, maybe they just stuck them in there for storage or something? I don't know.

Anyway, as I'm totally curious... I went to gracobaby.com and figured out what seat the armrests are from... http://www.gracobaby.com/Catalog/Pa...?catid=10:41||1 35:71||1 36:64||1&pno=3#/1846

Oceanic is the name of the pattern.. check out "Becca"... there's another one that's grey...and grey... ick... but Becca and Oceanic are pretty neat. I like the redesign of the armrest covers

aeormsby

Great score. There has been a Corocco at my Target the last 2 times I was in. Online return. I think it was $140, manuf date was Jan '09. It it goes down more I might have to get my Sis an early baby gift (she's due in Aug).

crunchierthanthou

I noticed the turbobooster arms right away... I don't know how or why they thought they went with that seat... if they were in the very bottom, maybe they just stuck them in there for storage or something? I don't know.

Anyway, as I'm totally curious... I went to gracobaby.com and figured out what seat the armrests are from... http://www.gracobaby.com/Catalog/Pa...?catid=10:41||1 35:71||1 36:64||1&pno=3#/1846

Oceanic is the name of the pattern.. check out "Becca"... there's another one that's grey...and grey... ick... but Becca and Oceanic are pretty neat. I like the redesign of the armrest covers

yes, oceanic. They were on the top when I opened the box. It made me pretty nervous that the rest would be screwed up. I pulled out the TB arms, one piece of the infant insert, one shoulder pad (velcro undone and open flat), the other piece of the insert...

Great deal! I lurve me some internet returns.

Ours are almost never marked down more than 30%. I really suspect this was mismarked. :eek:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
<jealous>

We take back stuff at our store from online all the time. Funky stuff I have no interest in buying even half price, anyway :p
:thumbsup:

P1ally

Lol anyone want to buy an xtsl and return it?:whistle:

I'm so jealous.. I want to go to target, but I can't leave the darn dog alone..:rolleyes:

Spam

Awesome deal! I was told at our Target, they have to mark online returns to the lowest possible markdown. It makes it very tempting to buy and return to get a great deal. (no, I really wouldn't do it.):p

Jonah Baby

Last time I peeked at Target's clearance rack we found a Clek Oobr LBB, in some kind of leopard print, for about $60.
It was tempting to buy and resell...DH restrained me.

One time I scored a 2-pack of FuzziBunz for less than $10.

2BunniesMommy

But then you would find out it was someone else from this board and you would end up in a big c-s.org brawl!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC