Canadian Chat--2010 edition--FEB 23, 6pm Pacific

ADS

mommycat

Re: Another Canadian Chat? 2010 edition?

Far as I know. Last time Nicole set up some nifty reminder or something.... I think. I don't remember! :whistle:

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor

Yup it's happening :)

There are access restrictions, so that only more established users do have access to chat (or subscribers).. so the options are either to subscribe, become a little more active, or join us in the next chat if you don't yet have access.

-Nicole.

QuassEE

Also--I will be checking my PMs during chat if anyone finds that they do not have access and believes they should. Even if you're unsure, please PM me before or during the event.

-Nicole.

hipmaman

Have we decided on the time frame and it's on Feb 23? LMK and I'll change the title of the post so it would be visible and be a reminder to all wanting to participate.

canadiangie

these day I need a reminder on what my name is.

please someone, remind me of this chat on the day it's happening. :eek:

QuassEE

"
Re: Canadian Chat--2010 edition--FEB 23, 6pm Pacific
I finally read this thread cause it has the date on it now. What time zone is the 6pm-10pm?
"

I can't imagine ;)

April

"
Re: Canadian Chat--2010 edition--FEB 23, 6pm Pacific
I finally read this thread cause it has the date on it now. What time zone is the 6pm-10pm?
"

I can't imagine ;)

:doh::thanx!:

Preggo brain. That's my excuse. Now I'd like you to unquote me so I can go delete my idiotic question.

mommycat

We should do that again sometime, and a lot sooner than another year from now. Maybe do one per season or something?

selinajean

I'd love to do it again! Sorry that I disappeared last night. I didn't realize that the system had logged me out and then I couldn't get back in.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC