Canadian Chat--2010 edition--FEB 23, 6pm Pacific

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Re: Another Canadian Chat? 2010 edition?

What, there's something east of Quebec? That's about as likely as there being something west of Ontario. Yeah, those times are correct--but obviously since we can take over a chat room we can run as long as we want, both before and after the set chat times.

I will also be able to check PMs during chat for people who don't quite meet the chat criteria (I can't remember--but I'm sure it involves "Community Member" standing and possibly a certain number of posts).. But ideally you should verify your access beforehand. It should display "Chat Room" in the navigation bar near the top of your screen.

-N.

ADS

selinajean

I am in....if I can figure out chat on here. ;)
I vote later....I have to get the boys to bed at 7 pacific.

hipmaman

Later is fine because then I would have the kids asleep and be ok to sit and chat w/o the zoo noise around me :) 8-9pm EST to start chat would be fine. I'll join in whenever I can (more likely 9pm) but 8pm to start wouldn't be horribly late for the maritimes.

ladybug_mom

I'm a night owl, and out east so I'm OK with a 9pm EST start. Looking forward to it! Gonna put a reminder in my iPhone calendar right now!

Misty-Bug

awww nuts!! I will just be getting back from my trip on the 23rd. But if I am not too wiped I will come and see if people are on!

mommycat

If you are on the board and have access to chat and are Canadian (or maybe even not, I'm pretty sure we won't boot off any others), then the more the merrier! Like QuassEE said, make sure you have chat available and hopefully figured out before hand so as not to miss out on the fun. :)

QuassEE

If you have Chat available on the toolbar in the upper right of the top of your screen, you are welcome. You may also be able to join if you qualify for Community Member status. Another method by which you can join is to subscribe to supporting us with a paid membership. My bandwidth has slowed to a crawl so I don't have the URL to the membership information. (Took me 3 minutes to load this thread to reply..)

-Nicole.

PurpleCat

If you are on the board and have access to chat and are Canadian (or maybe even not, I'm pretty sure we won't boot off any others), then the more the merrier! Like QuassEE said, make sure you have chat available and hopefully figured out before hand so as not to miss out on the fun. :)

is there a chat room 101 tutorial around? :eek: it says that my username and password are invalid. i'd be interested in lurking/participating. i can't see myself contributing much though.

mommycat

I'm sure you will contribute. It's not technical usually. Just a total free for all of random chat - goes fast!! No idea on the tutorial. I was totally lost the first few times. Anyone else on the invalid un/pw? Maybe it was a typo?

mommycat

Drat, now I am working the next day. :( Oh well, I can be a zombie for a day or something.

3monkeys

I would also be interested in participating. When I click on chatroom at the top it tells me invalid username and passwords, so i'm not sure if i have access or not.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC