Canadian Chat--2010 edition--FEB 23, 6pm Pacific

mommycat

Are we doing this again? The last one (that I am aware of) was April Fools 2009...

I thought I would offer this up here--for those of you who have access to the chat application, is there some interest in another Canadian chat night? If so, I'd love to hear some suggestions as to when... I'm out of the country March 13-27 or April 20-May4, so early March would probably work best for me.. or early April if we put it off that long.

I'd love to chat with you all--we obviously have quite a few new members since the last Canadian chat.

-Nicole.
April Fools?

April 1, 5pm Pacific aka 8pm Eastern (and everywhere inbetween and beyond..)

We can continue chatting until the wee hours for all it matters :)

You have to admit that it's a date we won't forget...What do you think?

ADS

mommycat

Re: Another Canadian Chat? 2010 edition?

I would ideally say not the 1st 2 weeks of Feb. and probably not last 2.5 wks of March, although I might be able to make it work then, too.

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor

We do have a lot of new Canadians it would be great to chat with. Would sooner (Feb) or later (April) be better? I'm moving in March and don't have an exact date ;)

-Nicole.

Shanora

Sounds good, its not like I have anything better to do in the evenings for the next 9 weeks with DH gone on military training! lol

mommycat

Last 2 weeks in Feb is fine here, if it can't be Thursday night then Tuesday, Friday or Saturday night would be best for me.

sparkyd

I'm attempting to regain some semblance of my former fitness (I can dream, right?) in the pool on Monday and Wednesday nights. Other than that I usually home. Boring. Would be fun to get to know some of you a little better!

Tracey

cm_nghs1

I'm up for it... if I can figure out where chat is :)

Feb 18
Feb 23
Feb 28
Mar 2.. all work for me :)

mommycat

Can someone else please take over picking an actual date? I am too indecisive. :eek:

countrymum

I would love to join in as well if that is ok with yous?? Where and what time you thinking??? 28th no good for me tho

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor

February 23rd.

Now.. 8pm Eastern or 9pm Eastern? Keeping in mind that's 5pm and 6pm Pacific, so I'm thinking the later time might be most appropriate...?

-Nicole.

mommycat

That's what, 9 and 10pm Atlantic? I can't sleep in too long the next day but at least at 10pm it means the kids will be more likely to be in bed and asleep.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC