Question Radian Foam?

ADS

Laurette

I'm willing to bet it is fine to remove it since the first models did not have the memory foam. Maybe someone else will know for sure, but you could also try emailing or calling Sunshine Kids.

simplychels

Now wait, I want to know if she meant the comfort foam behind the childs back, not the memory foam under the butt. I dont see how the memory foam would be in pieces needing to be taped, but I can easily see how the foam behind the childs back would get ruined (damn headwings! er on the XT at least)

Would your guys' answers be the same?

Laurette

The answer would be NO on removing the EPS foam. But she sated in the first post that she was talking about the comfort foam not the EPS foam.

But that post is confusing. I can't see how the memory foam would be in peices either.

simplychels

Is the EPS foam not the hard foam that is along the sides of the radian and in the headwings of the XT??

Thats different then the foam piece Im talking about. The one Im talking about is the piece just behind the childs back that has slots for the harness to be threaded through. Its white, just like the thick hard foam, but is bendy and removable easily and quite easily rip able as well.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC