Help me fit 5 seats in my 07 caravan

mykidsmylife

I am the on call babysitter for my doula friend. She could go to the birth tonight so I need to get this figured out ASAP.

Van is an 07 Caravan with bench seats. 2 seatbelts in center 3 in rear.

The ages are:

8 years
7 years
3 and rfing
18m and rfing
8m and rfing

I have these seats available.

backless FPSVD
backless turbo
higback turbo
Monterey
Radian 65
Radian XT
2 Blvds.
KF30

So um yeah. Help. It is cold and I dont have a lot of time and dont feel like playing car seat mix up.

I do know for sure I DO NOT want the 18m old and 8m old (river) by each other.

ADS

Maedze

Put River's infant only seat between the FPSV (for the 8 year old) and the high back TB for your 7 year old, in the third row.

1 and 3 year old rear facing in the middle in either the Radians or the BVs.

mykidsmylife

Thanks. I will try that in the morning. I will have to get the TB and a Blvd out of storage. :)

I normally would love to play, but it is cold and snowy and I have too much other stuff to do.

emars002

I have never tried 5 seats but I can fit any combo in my middle bench seat no problem:) FF or RF. Good luck!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC