Intro

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
Hello all! Thank you all so much for your knowledge and help on this site! I've been lurking around for some time now and have posted a few times. My name is Sarah - first time mom to Grace this past July. We are now poor b/c I realized that there was no way I could stay working full time - just wasn't for me. I'm now happily working 2 days a week:D . DH is Dan - now workin' OT so I can stay home with Grace - God love 'im. We are in southwest Ohio. When I registered for her infant seat I thought all car seats were the same - WOW have I learned a lot since then! I am finding myself happily addicted to this site, reading post after post learning all kinds of good stuff. Most friends/family think I'm nuts when I warn them to turn their 21 lb baby back around, or not to immerse the harness in water. I'm finding that so many people don't take child passenger safety as seriously as they should. We just got our new granite MA the other day:D - and of course I have questions already that I'll post in the CS section. Hope to get to know you all better!

ADS

JaRylan

Hi Sarah,
She is adorable! I'm Jacqui, single SAHM to Rylan who is 4.5 years old. We live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm a rather new "addict" myself, lol.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Welcome to the boards!!!!

Your dd, Gracie, is absolutely adorable! She has a gorgeous smile! :)

I am glad to hear you have learned a lot here already. The regulars on this board are awesome. They are EXTREMELY knowledgable and generous in sharing that knowledge. They are patient, empathetic, and pretty darn funny! :D

I'm glad you found the boards!

MommyofBoogieBear

Welcome! I am new too...and yes...addicted as well! so much to learn! in fact, you just taught me something! no water immersion on harness? so much to learn as i say! i can vouge for their patience as well!

Gracie is just a doll! and your name is great too! (my baby girl's name is Sara)

from one new member, to another new member...welcome to the club! (and support system for use CPS fanatics....and learners!)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC