Evenflo Generations 65 combination car seat at TRU/BRU questions...

adelmer

Does anyone have the Evenflo Generations 65 combination car seat?? We have the britax frontier car seat in my suv. My mother in law has the Radian old style car seat that only goes to 47 lbs, so are looking to replace it with something new and just noticed today that babies r us canada now has this seat (Generations 65). Does anyone have the seat? Im looking for the pro's and con's for the seat, the price is awesome reg $149.99 but currently on sale on the website for $99.99! Any info would be great! Thanks in advance!

~thanks TechnoGranold
EDITED to add:
My Son is 3yr 5 months, Between 42-44 lbs (scales all say a different number haha),
Height : 38"-38 1/2", Torso Height: 14" (Am I correct Torso Height is with him sitting on the ground and measuring from the floor to top of shoulders?) Height and Torso may not be exact he just woke up and wasn't fulling into standing against the wall or sitting on the floor haha)

*Also wanted to add, I just joined recently but read this message board often, its a wonderful place with tons of information!

Last edited:
ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
What is the age and size (weight, height and torso height if you have it) of the child it is for? Pros and cons for a specific seat can vary based on child age and size. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC