Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Evenflo Generations 65 combination car seat at TRU/BRU questions...

Does anyone have the Evenflo Generations 65 combination car seat?? We have the britax frontier car seat in my suv. My mother in law has the Radian old style car seat that only goes to 47 lbs, so are looking to replace it with something new and just noticed today that babies r us canada now has this seat (Generations 65). Does anyone have the seat? Im looking for the pro's and con's for the seat, the price is awesome reg $149.99 but currently on sale on the website for $99.99! Any info would be great! Thanks in advance!

~thanks TechnoGranold
    EDITED to add:
    My Son is 3yr 5 months, Between 42-44 lbs (scales all say a different number haha),
    Height : 38"-38 1/2", Torso Height: 14" (Am I correct Torso Height is with him sitting on the ground and measuring from the floor to top of shoulders?) Height and Torso may not be exact he just woke up and wasn't fulling into standing against the wall or sitting on the floor haha)

*Also wanted to add, I just joined recently but read this message board often, its a wonderful place with tons of information!
    Last edited by adelmer; 01-19-2010 at 03:51 PM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Evenflo Generations 65 combination car seat at TRU/BRU questions...

What is the age and size (weight, height and torso height if you have it) of the child it is for? Pros and cons for a specific seat can vary based on child age and size.
    TechnoAdult · Driver's seat ·
    TechnoTween · Britax Parkway SGL backless · Safety 1st Incognito ·
    TechnoKid · Britax Frontier ClickTight x2 · Graco Tranzitions ·