Breast Cancer 3 day

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
Anyone else on the Board doing the Susan Komen Breast Cancer 3 day? This will be my third one, I am doing it in Michigan. I am getting married in July and decided to go for it anyway, since it isn't till the end of September. Now I just have to raise $2200, YIKES!!
Let me know if you are also doing one in your state. Jen
www.the3day.org

ADS

lovinwaves

I don't do the 3-day but rather the Susan Komen Race for the Cure 5K Walk. It is held here in Kansas City Annually.

Good luck on your 3-day!!! :D If we here on the Forum can help donate let me know!!! How would we send you some money?

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
That is very nice of you to ask. Once I register (have to wait till payday), I will have a website that will allow for donations to go directly to my fundraising. You get a website through the3day.org, once you are registered and donations can be made on-line or you can send it checks to the foundation with my walker number on them.

lovinwaves

That is very nice of you to ask. Once I register (have to wait till payday), I will have a website that will allow for donations to go directly to my fundraising. You get a website through the3day.org, once you are registered and donations can be made on-line or you can send it checks to the foundation with my walker number on them.

Do they accept Credit Card payments? Do you know if their website is secure?

Post your website once you get it!

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
Yes they do take CC's and it is secure, I will link it to my siggy when I am registered. thanks again!

remken

Good luck with the 3 day race.

The lady that I clean house for, her daughter does the one in Seattle.

JaRylan

That is awesome Jen, wishing you the best of luck with your 3rd 3-day and with your wedding! My dad (colorectal cancer) is organizing the Relay for Life in my home area this year.

I'm sure you'll end up raising more than your goal!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC