Pic of the Coccoro on a Plane

oxeye

Love this seat for plane travel!! I know someone else had posted pics in the past but I figured I would post mine as well. There is room for the person sitting in front to recline their seat partway and the seat installed in seconds. It was even easier than traveling with an infant seat.

I'd love it if I had the Flash stroller to go with it, but I can't justify the $80 for how rarely I fly and I wouldn't use it around town or anything. It would have made it a lot easier to get through the airport (especially once we got to Seattle - that was a long walk!) but carrying it wasn't too bad.

e9aa3a50.jpg

ADS

Eclipsepearl

What a great seat! Is it light? Too bad it's outgrown so early and it's a bit pricey but I would have been interested, with three closely spaced kids... I also have a small car.

Does it fit in a stroller? Like some sort of travel system that lasts longer?

If you have any links... (I guess I could google it...)

kaysmom

Great pic! I love how he's looking at it, like "if I could only figure out how to push this button I'd be out of here!" Too cute:love:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Love it!

I posted a photo of DD on the plane in it a few months ago, but hers was boring brown. :p

Isn't that seat an absolute dream to travel with?

What a great seat! Is it light? Too bad it's outgrown so early and it's a bit pricey but I would have been interested, with three closely spaced kids... I also have a small car.

Does it fit in a stroller? Like some sort of travel system that lasts longer?

If you have any links... (I guess I could google it...)

It is extremely light (as far as car seats go), and it does have a stroller frame (the Coccoro Flash) to snap into. I don't have that, though. I just set it in the seat of our Maclaren (without child in it!) and it balanced fine. Carried it down the aisle of the plane with one hand.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Hmmmm...making me rethink wanting 2 XTSLs, lol. Maybe I want one of these for peanut baby and then just 1 XTSL. Dh is going to kill me either way, might as well get some fun seats!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC