Question Refresh my memory

Spam

Can you use the older style radian boot (pre sept 08) on a newer style radian (post sept 08, but not the sl)? And if so, can it only be used to 35lbs or can you use it to 40lbs? I had an older style rn65 and was able to get a more upright install than I can with my rn80. So before I give up on my rn, I'm curious to know if I can try an older boot (assuming I can find one).

ADS

kae

I emailed Russ about this earlier this week and he said that the rf boots are the same for all models. I have his email and phone number plus extension if you want to call him

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I emailed Russ about this earlier this week and he said that the rf boots are the same for all models. I have his email and phone number plus extension if you want to call him

The new ones are the same, but pre Sept 2008, they looked different.

NannyMom

Russ has told me the old boot could be used on the post sept 08 seats. That was before the 40LB. He told Emandbri that it could be used to 40LB.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC