Question bouncer seat?

Zaiyne

So I am going to buy a new bouncy seat for Gage. He has a hand me down that has been passed around the family so much it makes loud racket when the vibration is on. I don't use them much and Gage is huge (6wks and in 3/6-6/9month cloths) so I want one that will hold more than 25 pounds and last through toddler age at least. I know fisher price makes the infant-toddler rockers are there any others out that don't cost a hundred bucks?

ADS

2BunniesMommy

From what I have seen, even the ones that are $100+ only go up to 26, 29, and 30lbs.
The infant to toddler rocker is up to 40lbs and so much more affordable.
I had a rainforest bouncer for DD2 and then also got an infant to toddler rocker when she was about 3 mo. old. I like the infant to toddler rocker so much more.
She is not a small baby either and was too big for the rainforest by about 5 mo old. It sagged back so far from her weight, even though she wasn't up to its 25lbs limit quite yet.
I still have the infant to toddler rocker. Both kids can use it and they both love it.

I know, didn't give you any new options here...but I just don't think there are anyothers that will last even close to as long.

Zaiyne

:D no you helped lol. If you had the same issue I know I am going to have lol. I like the rocker okay I just wondered if there was anything else out there. I know my sil got one for $60 when Dane(my oldest was born one minute before her son) was a baby that held up to 50 pounds but I can't find it anywhere.

2BunniesMommy

Wow! 50lbs, not something I have come across! Now I am curious. I did like the reg. one for the short time she used it, but there's no way I got $50 worth of use out of it! Once I had the rocker I was thinking I should have gotten only it. I hope you find something that works out well for you.

2BunniesMommy

Oh, that is cute! Too bad they aren't selling it. Probably discontinued. I looked on ebay, using the full name, and didn't find it. I didn't try using parts of it though, in case a seller didn't know the full name. If I had more time, I would look more.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC